Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘Hey, you get to see me and hold “little Anis”, boobs are a really small price for you to pay,’ Anis said, laughing and Sahana gave him a mock stare and pulled his cock. I showed no change, just laughed at the banter, took it nonchalantly and this also assured Anis, who looked at me, nodded at the exposed tit and I said or did nothing at their exchange. He then slowly travelled his hand upwards and grabbed her exposed tit. After a moment he started playing with her perfect tit, squeezing and teasing the nipple, pulling it and tugging it. He then pushed aside the robe on the other side and brought out the other breast out in the air. In the meanwhile Sahana was giving him a hand job, sliding her hand up and down his cock and then gripping it, stroking it at a rhythm.

I stared at them mesmerized to realize that I too was getting hard. My cock that was spent was rising up again, looking at the scene in front of me. Sahana turned her body slightly towards him to better sit as she looked like she would slip away, although Anis had his arm around her mauling her tits. Then it looked like he was close as his facial expression was changing and the muscles were contracting. Sahana looked at me to asked me to pass her tissues from the table, which I did. And then it happened, she held the bunch of tissues in front of his cock head in attempt to catch his cum and he in all the pleasure sunk his face in between her tits, mashed his face her cleavage and in all this Sahana did not have a chance to react and within second he came as she pumped, him grunting in to her tit-valley. Globs and globs of cum filled the tissue and some fell onto her hand. As he finished cumming, she slipped out of his embrace and lap and carefully studied the spoilt tissue bunch and brought her nose close to the tissue and smelt it, ‘Anis, you smell so different than Ali, I did not know cum smelled different from men to men,’ she said, reveling in her new found knowledge.

Anis who had just cum, did not register what had been said and looked at us with confusion. Sahana quickly dropped the tissue-bunch in the bin and washed her hands. She had smelled another man for the first time, at least to my relief she was not taking his deposit in her mouth to taste. I do not know how I would react to that.
She came to us, gave Anis a hug, as he was sitting his face got mashed into her cleavage, he squeezed her ass and gave a loud smack on her tit-valley before they broke their hug. She then came to me, took my dick in her hand and made me stand up, ‘it is hard already I see. Did you like what you saw?’ she whispered. I don’t know Anis heard us or now and for her question, I had no answer. Her tits were still exposed and she made no attempt to cover them, I knew this was the new her and she was just only starting.

She tugged at my cock and pulled me towards the door by my cock, ‘Anis we are going to be busy for a bit, finish the breakfast, we won’t take long,’ she said to him and then turned to me, ‘Ali, I need you come with me to the bedroom and fuck me.’ She didn’t wait for a response from me, gave Anis a wink, and pulled me to our bedroom by my cock. I tried shutting our bedroom door on our way in, but when I swung, I by mistake didn’t swing it hard enough and a little gap stayed. As I tried going back to fully close it, she stopped me, saying, ‘don’t worry, he can hear us, he has already seen and experienced a lot, he can handle it,’ and pulled me to our bed. I have never heard her fuck so loudly before, so vocal. Not only had Anis heard it, I was sure the whole building had heard her wail with pleasure at some point.
As we were lying in bed recovering, Sahana said to me, ‘hey, you know Anis will leave soon right. So I was thinking that when he spends time with us, we should make it special.’
‘Hey,’ I said, ‘I knew him for longer. But anyways, I know what kind of special you want to make for him,’ and gave her a playful push.

‘Uff! Stop saying that,’ she replied, playfully punching my sides, ‘okay, are you alright with whatever is happening?’
‘Darling, did I stop you. You know if there was something that made me uncomfortable, I would ask you to stop, you know that right, but till now I am disappointed or angry or anything, I am just surprised… and aroused.’
‘Yeah, I know, I was feeling I was taking things too far,’ she said,’ but promise me that you will tell me if anything is bothering you.’
‘I will, I promise, you just have fun and take thing as you see fit and think will be alright if you do,’ I assured her. ‘Anyways how far do you want to go?’ I asked.
‘I don’t know,’ she answered after a moment of thought, ‘not very far. I am new to all this, so let me absorb it for now and see what happens,’ and leaned in to give me a kiss. She had swallowed my cum earlier, but I did not care, I wanted to kiss her.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 08:09 AM