Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘You so amazingly suck cock, Sahana, you are truly Miss Blowjobber,’ Anis announced, while his hand was doing a number on his cock. Sahana pulled her mouth from my cock and laughed, slapping Anis’s thigh with her left hand and kept it there, while she continued to suck me.

With her hand on his thigh, it must have had become unbearable that Anis soon groaned and came all over himself, his chest his legs, a drop or two on the floor. Sahana just stared wide eyed, with my cock in her mouth, as she pumped my cock. The scene of Anis cumming with the sight of my cocksucking wife soon became too much to handle for me too and I groaned.
My wife got the signal that I was about to cum, so she kept my cock lodged in her mouth as I exploded hot cum to the back of her throat. She had not lost her eye contacts with us all throughout. ‘Uff! Your name “Ms Blowjobber is perfect!’ Anis elated. As she sucked last drop of my cum of off my, she got up, swallowing the entire load. She leapt in front of Anis bent down to his face, opened her mouth wide open for him to see that she had swallowed. Was she mocking him? Maybe. She had previously said, how devilishly had Anis made her pose with Subhas. Maybe this was revenge. She then, before Anis could react, leaned in and gave Anis a peck on the corner of his mouth and drew herself back in an instance, laughing. Anis realizing what she had done quickly leaned forward at her and slapped her butt.

‘Ouch,’ she squealed, as she pranced around to me, laughing and taking my hand and pulling me off the sofa and dragging me to our bedroom. ‘Ali, I need to get fucked now,’ she said to me, loud enough that Anis had heard us for sure and dragged me to the bedroom and shut the door. She then jumped on me.
In no time we both got naked and I got erect and entered her. She was already wet and did not need any foreplay, she wanted to fuck. We made love like an animal that night. I cummed in her right after she orgasmed, and it was while we were fucking doggy style. She laid down prone on the bed, facing away from me, exhausted, as I caressed her hair. ‘Sweetie, how did it feel today?’ I asked. I knew she was awake.
She turned her head and looked at me. ‘You know, I have never felt so slutty. Are you mad at me, that I let Subhas touch me like that, touch my ass, my tits, even though it was over the top?’ She asked.
‘No, I am not mad, just a bit surprised, that’s all.’

‘I know, I went a bit too far,’ she said, looking worried, ‘I just became too horny, by getting all the attention from them, the camera, looking like that.’
‘I am not mad, Sahana, it’s just that I had never imagined you could do those things, be so sexy,’ I told her.
‘…But… I even grinded on Subhas-kaka’s lap. I was sliding on his hard cock,’ she said, ‘aren’t you mad?’
I gave her a kiss.
‘Oh god… ‘she said, as if something was hitting her at that moment, as if she realized something, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment. ‘I made Anis naked, I saw his cock… oh my god.’
I moved her hands away and gave her a kiss again. ‘I know you were turned on by whatever happened the whole evening. Hell, seeing Anis’s naked cock turned you on so much you gave me your best blowjob. I sure you made Anis jealous, I could see it in his face.’

She laughed. ‘So you are not mad?’
‘No, surprised, not mad.’
Ali, remember one thing, I will never do anything to hurt you,’ she told me, looking straight in to my eyes, ‘if you ever see that I am doing something you are not comfortable with, just say so and I will stop.’
‘Okay,’ I reassured her, ‘but till then it’s no harm for us to have a bit of fun.’ I kissed her again on the lips and we got up to brush our teeth and then we cuddled for rest of the night, until we fell asleep.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 08:03 AM