Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
I took a picture of her bent down, her face about six inches over his cock.

‘Hmm,’ she told him, ‘Anis, I think you need to calm this monster down.’ She then looked at me and signaled me to take the seat next to Anis on the couch. I obliged almost immediately.
She then gave me a smile and a look that intended some kind of permission, I did not know what she intended to do, but I nodded, having my full trust and faith in her. She bent further and I took a photograph and held my camera as her face was inches away from his cock. I was hugely turned on, but was dreading if she was going to blow him or not. But to my surprise, she just let out a huge glob of spit down onto his cock-head, a trail that was still attached to her mouth, a scene, a shot I caught on the camera. She giggled, as she spit the rest of it on his cock. Anis after seconds of shock started to lather his cock with her spit and slowly jerk himself.

Sahana on the other hand now straightened herself and started dancing seductively in front of him, bending down, pulling her bottom-skirt up to show us her ass, shaking it, then turning around to show her panty covered pussy to him, all the time gyrating with the music in the background. I caught some of it in the camera; I wasn’t going to miss any of this I thought, ignoring my own hard on that needed attended to and was painfully pushing against my trousers. She then looked at my crotch to see the state I was in came towards me and bent down, unbuckling me and in swift motions make me naked underneath, freeing my erect cock. I caught all of this on camera. She then continued dancing and after a while came to me again and straddled my legs and I put down my camera and kept enoying the lap dance, the enthuastic grinding on my cock. My cocked then slipped inside her skirt-bottom and was rubbing against the thong barely covering her pussy, so much so that I was feeling her outer pussy lips coming in contact with my cock. I then turned to Anis to find him, slowly masturbating with one hand, whilst the other was touching Sahana’s thigh, ass cheeks or sometimes her tits over the bra-top.

She then got up from me and looked at both of us men and at the sorry state we were, all at her mercy. She then smirked at Anis, ‘you Anis, made me do shameful poses with Subhas-kaka. So you need to be punished.’
‘Really?’ Anis asked, surprised at her comment. ‘What will the punishment be?’ he asked playing the game.
‘You will have to stare while I take your friend’s cock in my mouth and give him a blowjob,’ she finally suggested, surprising, even shocking both Anis and I.
Anis gasped, ‘cruel,’ he called out. Even I was floored. I could never imagine my wife, who never even hugged male friends few months back was now going to give a blowjob in front of another person. Her inner slut came fully, that she suppressed all these years. I had to thank both Anis and to an extent Subhas-kaka to help me do it.

She then got down on her knees and gave me a smile biting her lips, turned and gave Anis a smirk and pulled her tongue out and mocked him playfully. Then while she kept switching eye contact between Anis and I, she brought her mouth closer and licked the tip of my cock, then slid her tongue against the entire length, the balls, kissing all of it. Then she kissed the crown, while maintaining eye contact with both Anis and I, which I thought was particularly slutty of her, and I loved it, she took my cock-head in her mouth, sucking it. After a while she got in to the rhythm of the blowjob and took more of my cock. She was sucking cock like and expert, licking, kissing, sucking; she knew and was applying it all. I managed to take some shots from my POV with my cock in her mouth and her licking and kissing my cock. I did not want to miss capturing it. But soon the sensation of having an excellent blowjob while a friend watched was becoming too much that I turned the camera off and put it on the side.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 08:01 AM