Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
I thought she would stay still while, Anis took his shots, but to my surprise, she was moving her ass, sporadically grinding at Subhas-kaka’s crotch area as Anis clicked away; Anis would every now and then tell her to look sexily at the camera. Her entire legs were exposed as her had her legs spread while sitting. What I noticed was the look of ecstasy on Subhas’s face, as his mouth would open involuntarily as she was giving him a lap-dance, which she claimed were just for “pretend”.

Anis then asked her to get up and straddle Subhas facing him. Sahana again exclaimed, ‘Alright, if it is just for theme and photos, why not?’ and then turned around and straddled him. Sahana then turned to me, looked straight into my eye, gave a pleading look and started to grind at him, this time it was not sparse or in frequent, but that she maintained a rhythm with the song that was playing in the background. I think I had heard an involuntary groan escape Subhas’s mouth as she did. Anis, like a professional clicked away, trying to capture every moment of her acting like a slut.

For the final picture, Anis asked, ‘just for the final picture, Kaka, hold onto Sahana’s ass with you both hands. And Sahana would it be possible to show that you are giving him a kiss, while he holds you?’ he was asking too much I thought,
And there was resistance. ‘Anis, I can’t do that. It’s not possible even for just pictures,’ she protested.
‘True, Anis bhai,’ Subhas said, ‘how can Didi kiss me, it’s too much.’
‘Hmm, okay,’ Anis said, disappointed, but I knew him for his unrelenting attitude. ‘But, a kiss, would have been perfect and a passionate end to the set.’
I knew that Sahana and I had previous on one occasion agreed that kissing on the lips was a romantic act. It could have been that reason she was reluctant to do it. So to get around that I had a suggestion, so I raced towards Sahana, who was getting up from Subhas’s lap. I whispered into her ears of the suggestion I had.

‘You sure?’ she asked me, trying to confirm and I nodded.
She then took Subhas’s hands and placed it on both of her ass cheeks, each hand for each cheek and pulled herself towards him and pressed his head on her stomach, ‘pretend to kiss my belly, navel Kaka,’ she insisted and then turned to Anis, ‘Anis, just take pictures.’ Subhas, without hesitation, started to smooch her stomach area, especially on her navel and she threw her head back in ecstasy, in pretense for pictures or real, I did not know. Subhas’s hands clutched on to her ass and Anis captured all he could, his face showing surprise.

She then turned around and bent slightly forward, knees bent at angle to with her ass towards Subhas’s face, and she took his hand and placed it on her tits, and then guided his head to kiss her lower back. Subhas had to get up slightly from his chair to make this really crafted pose happen. Subhas now openly groped her tits. This had to be, in my opinion the sexiest pose and Anis took no instructions, as he automatically started to capture it. Sahana had the same look of ecstasy on her face. What surprised me was that the, Subhas, in his pretend kisses, actually travelled his mouth downwards and his hands slipped to her stomach as his mouth travelled to her lower back, as he kissed it. Anis caught all of it on camera.
Sahana then told everyone to stop and got up, came to me, her face flustered and whispered into my ear, ‘darling, I feel so slutty, so wrong, I even felt his cock under me and it was hard… Oh! When I was grinding I actually felt how big his cock was. I even let Anis take such scandalous pictures of me.’

‘You have been a very bad girl,’ I whispered to her and slapped her ass.
‘Ouch!’ she exclaimed and gave me a pouty face.
‘I love you,’ I reminded her.
‘I love you too,’ she told me and hopped back to our bedroom.
Anis set up the laptop to load the pictures and Subhas in the meantime had left, after he thought that fun was over and that Sahana had retired to bed. But, I knew the night was still yet to be over.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:57 AM