Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Anis who was taking pictures, now handed Subhas to hundred taka bills, ‘Kaka, now take the money… yes show it to her… yes now with your fingers call her… Sahana now come forward seductively…. Yes now come between his legs and hold your waistband a bit… kaka, now put one bill inside her waistband… yes, yes like that… now Sahana turn around… yes yes, bend a bit… Kaka, please put the other bill into her waistband… yes, yes perfect like that…’ he instructed them as he took one shot after another. It was a sight to see, her pretending to accept money, even letting him slide the money in to her waistband. Anis was quick to take pictures of all the shots he thought was significant.

‘Now,’ Anis said, ‘Sahana take a bill out of the waistband and smell it, as if you are dirty slut, who is in for that money.’ Sahana gave both Anis and I a look and did just that, smelled the crisp hundred taka bill and put it back into her waistband with half of it sticking out. ‘Now dance for him, Sahana, just keep on dancing, not too fast, I will take shots as I see fit and will tell you to stop and hold poses when I want,’ he instructed. I was glad I had Anis do all of that as he was confident and knew what he was doing and Sahana was actually listening to him and following his instruction, I would have been too horny and distracted to be so objective, but I tried my best with the reflector. Anis took some picture of Sahana dancing behind her, where Subhas was in the frame looking at her. In others he took them behind Subhas, capturing Sahana. Then he asked her to bend down and dance showing her ass. Sahana bent down, her legs spread and Anis got around and took photos from all possible angles. Subhas-kaka had an erection that tented his lungi and no one said anything. Anis now asked Subhas to extend his hand and touch her ass, after Anis clicked from the side, he then asked her to catch his hand as if to signal that “no-touching-allowed” and crane her neck to look back at him with her back to him. He clicked as he saw fit.

Anis then asked her to come near Subhas-kaka and bend down and have her tits just above his face, for the sake of the photos of course, he reasoned. She showed no hesistation, said, ‘if it’s is just for the photos, then why not?’ and leaned in to him and her chain and locket that was hiding in her cleavage came out. Anis took some pictures and he then asked Sahana to take to locket and place it between Subhas’s teeth. Subhas-kaka gave us an uncertain look, as if not knowing what to make of it and Anis assured him that he just wanted to make the photos interesting. Subhas followed the instruction and he himself took the locket and placed it between his teeth and Sahana placed a hand on his shoulder and Anis from the sides took couple of snaps.
Anis now asked her to seductively dance in front of Subhas-kaka while Subhas-kaka had to have his legs spread to give her the space. They did just that and she was seductively dancing in front of him. She was touching her hair, her chest, and then would turn around and show her ass and then touch it, all the while she was dancing and Anis was taking his shots. Then Anis had her bend over right infront of Subhas’s face, as Anis took pictures of her ass and even the expression on Subhas’s face with jaw open and a glob over drool hang down from the mouth. Subhas was salivating and I could not blame him, he had pure joy and arousal etched on his face.

Now, Anis asked her to sit on Subhas’s lap, as if to show a lap dance scene, which he wanted to capture. Subhas immediately protested and even Sahana asked if it was necessary. ‘Oho! These dancing girls do give lap dances… think about the scene,’ Anis said, as he walked over to them, placing his hand on Sahana’s lower back, rubbing it, ‘think about how hot it would look.’ Although her face showed annoyance, I knew she was already convinced. Then he turned to Subhas-kaka, still caressing her lower back, ‘Kaka think about how it would look, the directors would love it, do it for her, so the directors think she is good for roles.’ He then turned her around so that Sahana’s ass was facing Subhas-kaka and said, ‘Kaka, why are you complaining? You will have her gorgeous ass on your lap,’ and gave Sahana’s ass a slap. Sahana immediately mock protested and turned to hit Anis on his shoulder, whilst suppressing a giggle. Subhas and Anis were laughing too and Anis left giving both of them a wink.
Sahana strutted and came up to me, placed her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss, ‘I want to know, if you are okay with all this? Are you having fun?’ she asked as we broke the kiss.\

I looked at, deep in to her eyes, and with croaked voice and full of lust, I replied, ‘darling, you haven’t done anything that I have not enjoyed till now.’
‘Then you must tell me if I have crossed a line?’ she enquired, her eyes never leaving mine
‘I will...’ I said, ‘and I love you.’
‘I love you too,’ and gave me a kiss.
As they were about to start, Sahana looked at me and gave me a wink and sat down on Subhas’s lap. He winced as her soft butt touched his lap, with her back to him. It seemed she too made a funny face and lifting slightly, turning back to Subhas and whispering something in his ear, to which he adjusted his lungi, pushing his lungi covered-cock against his stomach. She too, adjusting herself and then, sat down again. He had an erection I sure and Sahana sat on it, making a face of surprise and shock at me and her face normalized after a second. Maybe when she sat down at first it was poking and now it was resting against her underneath. Subhas, as per instruction, had his hands by his side.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:56 AM