Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Update 23

Sahana now emboldened by the assurance was showing off her ass cheeks, after a few shot she was looking back at the camera and took a few shots more.
We decided to take a break to re-oil her and Subhas-kaka got back to work. He started put oil on her and Anis was taking photographs of her getting oiled. Subhas-kaka mostly touched upon her shoulders and legs, places where the couch rubbed the oil of. Maybe we would later need to change couch covers. As Subhas started oiling her legs, he quickly picked the bottom front cloth up and put it over his head so that it did not get in the way as he oiled the front of her legs. There was maybe a foot gap between his face and her panty covered gash. She was now giggling and did not find it odd, but rather funny and Anis on the other hand was clicking pictures away, laughing as well. Subhas-kaka then got out, crawled behind her and did the same thing he did, by putting the back skirt cloth over his head, to get unobstructed access to her practically naked thong-covered ass. He took half a minute to re-oil up her ass. As Sahana complained about feeling ticklish and giggled because Anis was taking pictures of such an embarrassing situation, she mildly lost her balance and moved back and for in an accident mashed her thong covered butt against his face, saying sorry immediately and turning around to find his face smeared in butt-oil from her.

I could feel it was just an accident, which Subhas-kaka was not unhappy about. So as they moved away, I saw Subhas had an embarrassed look on his face, but his lips awkwardly spreading told me that me enjoyed. I leaned into her ears and whispered to her, ‘what happened?’
She gave me a look, her biting her lips, she whispered, ‘my ass bumped into his face, I think it was his nose which poked my thong covered crack for a second.’
‘Oh, you are a slut, aren’t you…’ I whispered back to her.
Before I could reply Anis called us to our attention and she sauntered over to him, looking back and giving me a cheeky look with her tongue sticking out between her teeth.
Anis called me over and told us he had a suggestion for the next shoot. After we had a little chat and Sahana though apprehensive at first, became quite excited about it after a while and I called Subhas-kaka over to us, ‘Kaka, we need you for the next shoot.’ And he came over.

‘So,’ Anis told him, ’Kaka, you are going to sit on a chair or tool and we will have Sahana dance around you and for you. Think it like this; think that Sahana is a hot dancer that is giving you a dance because you paid her well.’ Anis had an air of professionalism and it looked like he was an experienced director. ‘Kaka, please now go and bring a chair from the kitchen and set it in this room,’ he said. A confused Subhas-kaka went in to the kitchen and brought back a tool-chair and set it where Anis asked him too and sat down on it, still confused.
‘Kaka, Sahana needs these shots for her profile,’ I told him, ‘the directors need to know if she can act or not, and based on her looks she might be given roles where she would need to wear such dresses and act like these,’ making up nonsense as I went along., trying create a context for the shoot. Sahana was giving me a sly smile all this time, watching me come up such bullshit.
‘Is that true Didi?’ he asked her, still trying to process it. I now wanted to know what she would say. Would she brush it off or play along.

‘Kaka, these perverted director want to make women wear skimpy clothes and do item numbers. A lot of actresses start with item numbers, if I go to them, they would want to make me do these kinds of things. Like dance with such dresses,’ she said to him, playing along. He just looked at her with amazement as she looked squarely at his eyes. She then walk past him, took the shot of whiskey that on the Television table and poured the shot of whiskey down her throat and turned to me and gave me a wink. She needed that liquid courage it seemed.
Anis clapped to get our attention and started a track of Arabic belly dance music to play in the background to create the ambience.

Anis looked at Subhas-kaka and told him, ‘Kaka, now imagine a scene: you are in a place where girl dance for money and you are about to give Sahana money to dance for you,’ and then Anis called Sahana, ‘Sahana walk in front of Subhas-kaka seductively and then go around him, touching his shoulder as you do.’ She did, slowly walking to and around him, as he, Anis, took pictures from all the Angles he could. I tried staying away from the frame and where Anis wanted me to be with a reflector. ‘Sahana now lean towards kaka, as if you are seducing him,’ he ordered and she did just that, leaning in front of Subhas, her face inches away from his, showing her ample cleavage to him. ‘Now give him a kiss on the cheeks,’ Anis ordered.
Sahana turned her gaze, while still bent, at Anis and then at me and then after a moment of thought, gave Subhas a peck on the cheek. She then straightened up and started swaying with the music.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:55 AM