Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
As in a moment Subhas-kaka was to be finished, Sahana let go of the skirt bottom, pulled Subhas-kaka up on his feet and told him, ‘Kaka, who is going to rub the oil on these, directors will not be pleased, wil they?’ pointing at her tits, actually the exposed parts of it that Subhas avoided. Anis, who had been holding back his laugh till now, burst out laughing. Sahana still held a serious face. I thought it would have been me who would have had to take the initiative to get the tits oiled, but I was surprised to see my wife take it upon herself, suggesting it and in all of this, embracing her true self.

Subhas looked at me for confirmation and I gave him a nod. ‘Do as your Didi asked,’ I told him. And he got to work, cautiously spreading the oil from the boil, that now Sahana was holiding in her hand, on to her exposed parts of the tits. This was the first time someone was touching her tits. Subhas in pretext to oiling her tits was now pressing her tits around the bra cups.

Sahana looked at me and with her eyes pointed at Subhas’s groin area. His cock was hard and a tent was formed in his lungi. Anis’s was now behind Subhas, finally giving the lights a last check and trying to observe Sahana’s chest being oiled from an angle.

Sahana leaned in and whispered to Subhas, loud enough for only me to hear, ‘Kaka, is that because of me,’ her eyes pointing at his tented lungi with a mouth open, shocked look on her face, as if it was scandalous that he had an erection.
‘Sorry Didi, sorry Didi,’ he whispered back, putting his oily hand back on his crotch trying to push it down. He looked as if all colour had left his dark face.
‘Oho! I was joking,’ she said, whispering and giggling, and then she took his hand away from his crotch and placed it on her boobs. As the cock under the lungi sprang back up again, she giggled softly, ‘so cute,’ she said under her breadth, yet loud enough for me to hear as I was just beside her. Because she said it in English, I did not know if Subhas-kaka understood it, but surely he knew what cute meant. Did he find his massive cock cute or that he was hard for her, cute? Then suddenly she changed her tone, ‘finish it,’ she commanded, still whispering, as he worked his hands on her boobs.
After massaging the oil on her for a moment, he took his hands away, saying ‘it’s done Didi,’ and went away and sat on the floor. It was his first encounter with her boobs and he had shown quite an amount of patience. Anybody would have died to touch her naked tits, hell I would have put my hands inside her bra cup to touch her naked tits.

So as soon as the oiling was done, I took out few pieces of jewellery. A waist chain that wrapped around her naked waist, with her skirt that was worn low on her hip and the massive gap between her skirt and her navel, made her look sexy. I then made her wear a hair chain on her head and a long necklace or chain that I made sure went right into her cleavage to add to the sexiness to it all. With the oil and the jewelry, she looked divine.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:50 AM