Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Update 22

After we ate I asked Sahana to change into the belly dancing costume. She still inquired what I had in mind. I told her first get ready, wear makeup and what not. Anis was in the living room fixing the lights, fixing the room, moving the television out of the scene, for the photoshoot. After about five minutes, there was a knock on the door and after opening it, I let Subhas enter in to the flat. Anis was confused as to why Subhas-kaka was here. Subhas too looked surprised and confused seeing Anis there.
‘We are in need of his service?’ I whispered to Anis.
He still looked confused as I quickly went over to Subhas-kaka to go over to the kitchen and make the thing I asked him to.

After another five minutes, while Anis was just about finished setting up the lights and my camera, I went into our bedroom to see what Sahana was up to. She was now dressed in the belly dancing costume and her makeup and hair was done. In the meanwhile, I picked up few jewelleries or accessories that I wanted her to wear with her costume. Just as she was about to reach for the baby oil I stopped her. ‘Come out,’ I said, ‘first wear your heels; we will fix the oil outside,’ leading her to the heels. As she bent down to wear her ankle strap, toe covered, golden coloured chic looking heels, I felt up her ass under her dress and she was wearing her thong.

After taking a deep breath and put my arms around her and led her in to the living room. She froze.

She saw Subhas-kaka smiling at her with a bowl in his hand. ‘Kaka, what are you doing here?’ she asked, her hands flying to her chest, trying to cover her costume bra covered tits. Before she could cover fully, I held her hand.
‘Sahana I asked him to come and apply the oil on your for the photoshoot, he is a professional with the oil and he will do a good job,’ I said.
She then glanced at me and then at Anis and lastly at Subhas-kaka. I knew what those glances meant, she was trying to figure out what would Anis think. I knew Anis was already imagining things, that a high-class housewife would let a low-class servant touch her and oil her up.
I went up to Anis and whispered to him, ‘just play along.’ He shook his head, he knew I would give him some explanation afterwards.

‘Subhas-kaka,’ I said to him, ‘Sahana wants to do a photoshoot. You know we were talking and you suggested that your Sahana-didi needs to do modeling and acting?’
‘Oh yes, yes Ali-bhai,’ he said, enthusiastically, as I had given him credit for an idea.
‘So, we are going to do a photoshoot of hers, so that we can send it to directors and modeling people,’ I told him, not going into technicalities, as he would not know the difference, ‘right, honey?’ I asked Sahana.
She nodded giving me a smile, playing along. She, because of body language, still seemed shy being in this state of being vulgarily dressed in front of Subhas. She stood with her legs slightly spread now, trying to seem relaxed, and striking a half pose. The entirety of one of her legs coming out of dress bottom, half of her boobs pouring out, made her look amazingly sexy and seductive. Subhas was openly eating the view up. But I knew it needed few more extra touches to it to make it even better. She also had a bunched up transparent duppatta in her hand. 

‘So Kaka, the directors we will send the pictures to need to see that she can wear sexy dresses and is comfortable in them,’ I said to Subhas-kaka. He still gave me as if he understood. I used the word ‘jouno-abeydon-moyee’ to mean sexy, as in Bengali that was the word for sexy, but he being uneducated I was not sure if he got
‘Yes Ali-bhai, in films and modeling they make women wear Oshlil[vulagar] clothes, so she needs to demonstrate that she can wear them,’ he said. I knew why he used the word “vulgar”, as the word for sexy was too difficult for him. To my relief Sahana did not protest, she was smart so she understood.
‘Exactly,’ I exclaimed, ‘so, to get those pictures to be absolutely perfect, we need you to help oil her up, so that her skin shines. Can you do that?’
‘O yes Ali-bhai, this is the oil you asked for,’ he answered and showed me the bowl of oil. It was I knew Olive oil and coconut oil mixture.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:30 AM