Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
After RJ Sharma was out—caught—Anis and I spoke about the wicket and I noticed Sahana, looked at me and gave me a wink. It had been a while since I stopped her feet playing with my cock from the fear that I would cum and spoil my boxers, so I did not know what she would be up to. ‘Anis,’ she said, ‘your “thing” is tickling me, throbbing under me.’

‘Still calling it a “thing”, like a teenager, are you?’ he asked teasing her.
‘Uff!, okay, okay, your “cock”, happy? You COCK is throbbing under me, it feels ticklish,’ she said, in a funny weird-ed out voice. She then started grinding her ass on his lap and because of it her feet were rubbing my cock over my boxers. The barrier between her ass and Anis’s cock was her pleated skirt and his cotton briefs.

‘If you keep doing that I will mess up my briefs in no time,’ he said as his hand that was on her thigh had slipped inside her skirt and I guessed groped her ass cheek, giving it a squeeze, as she flinched.
‘You are right, I was being too much of a tease, and I know you haven’t been with Faria for a long time, so I apologise,’ she said, leaned in and gave him a kiss on his cheeks and gave him a hug, crushing her chest against his face, getting up from his lap and scooted over to sit on my lap, facing away from him.
‘It’s alright, no need to apolgise I was complaining or anything,’ he said with a grin and her back was to him as she sat on my lap with her sides to my chest and her legs extended out of the sofa. She looked back and gave him a smile, as I slipped my fingers in to her cunt in no time. She was wet and I was glad he could not see my finger action.

Then as luck would have it, Mumbai Indians had won and as soon as that happened Sahana came, loudly.

We leapt to our feet, both Anis and I, and Sahana holding onto my neck as we all got up. We were all doing our dances, ‘we won, won the bet,’ we screamed, except Sahana who just finished cumming. Then Anis proceeded to give her butt celebratory slaps. After his first slap I too gave her a celebratory slap with him and both of her cheeks got slapped.
‘Ow!,’ she screamed, making a sulking face.
‘Oh sorry honey, we just got carried away,’ I said, now lifting her skirt and exposing her ass, while she just stood saying nothing. I then touched an ass cheek, caressing it, as trying to sooth her pain. Anis too joined and for the first time he saw her naked ass and was fondling it as well.

‘Woah! What had just happened? Why were you loud back on his lap,’ he asked as if realizing something, referring to Sahana cumming on my fingers with a grunt in gritted teeth. He gave her butt cheek one last pat and we, Anis and I, both sat down. Touching her ass, this time naked ass, had become normal it seemed.
She slumped down on the sofa between us, ‘uff! KKR is a disappointment. This is what happened if you don’t have Shakib in the team,’ she said, complaining, ignoring Anis’s previous question. I did not even know if she cared enough for the match, as her concentration was not in it for the most of it I thought. Her skirt had vulgarly rode up her legs inches short of exposing her pussy, as she sat casually, legs spread, body slumped against the couch back rest. She had just orgasmed a minute ago and so her body was now was relaxed and her face showed it. None of us said a word for what had just happened.

‘So now that KKR lost, what are we going to do about the bet you had just lost,’ Anis asked.
‘Do I really have to do it?’ she asked looking at him and then at me, pleading, with a puppy face.
‘Yes,’ I said, as-a-matter-of-fact-ly, ‘you should honour it.’
‘Hmm,’ she said, ‘you perverts are not going to give it a rest are you?’ she looked at Anis and then at me again, and dance her eyebrows at me. ‘So, Anis is basically looking for his release, isn’t he?’ She said laughing.
‘Darling, we all need release,’ I said, glancing at Anis, as his eyes met mine. He had sheepish look on his face at being called out by her. ‘Just because you had yours just now, doesn’t mean he is not entitled to one,’ I said, grinning.
Sahana gasped and then tried raining punches at my stomach.

I blocked her playful punches and said, ‘before anything happens, I think we should finish dinner. I have plans and want to make the photoshoot amazing, I have a surprise.’
‘What surprise?’ she asked. Even Anis gave me a curious look.
‘In time babe, in time,’ I told her. I also handed her thong to her. It was better than just have it lying on the couch. She then stepped in to the thong in front of us and pulled it upto her groin area, careful to not show too much. But it seemed that we got a flash of her thong covered pussy for a split second as the skirt was pulled up. We, Anis and I, both stared at her in amazement.

We all got up and went for dinner. I made a phone call and after that we all sat down and had our dinner. It took us about fifteen minutes to finish our meal. I could sense that we all, even if we did not say it, were eager to start with the photoshoot.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:27 AM