Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
The match progressed and so did Anis’s hands as the hand on her hip slid down to the sides of her buttcheek and the other hand up her thighs just touching the edges of her skirt. Suddenly Anis started to adjust himself, making Sahana stand up. He sheepishly slid his hands in his pockets, adjusted himself or maybe his underwear from inside. I knew that his cock was hard.

‘Are you having problem?’ Sahana asked him.
‘No, no, not at all,’ came his answer ‘it’s just hot.’ He still had that embarrassed look and straightened himself.
‘So why don’t you open you jeans and sit comfortably,’ she suggested.
‘Are you sure?’ he asked, looking at her and then at me.
‘Sure I have seen you in boxers before, it’s fine,’ she said, ‘is it alright honey? This time she was looking at me, wanting my approval.

‘It’s fine by me, even I am feeling hot,’ I said and opened by trouser buttons and pulled my trousers off.
Getting this cue, Anis did the same and Sahana stood looking at us, sporting sizeable boners in our underwear. Anis was wearing a pair of briefs, whilst I had boxers. ‘Now that we are comfortable, shouldn’t you be comfortable as well? It is only fair you know,’ He said her, with a smile of mischief in his eyes.
I expected her to brush off his suggestion, but to my surprise, she said, ‘you men, always dirty. Alright. You are right, but I will not sit here only in my underwear. I will be too embarrassed.’ I did not know why would she be embarrassed, as she had no problem with Subhas-kaka seeing and touching her in her in underwear. I was disappointed that we would not see her out of her skirt. Then what she did surprised me, she said, ‘but, I will do this to make it fair,’ and bent down, legs straight, she put her hands inside her skirt and pulled her underwear down her legs, stepping out of it. She was naked under her skirt now and the underwear on the floor was a pair of thong. Now I knew why she was hesitant to drop her skirt. But then I thought, was it really less risqué to be in such a short skirt with nothing underneath.
Anis had a dropped jaw and a blank stare and a giggling Sahana picked up the thing from the floor and tossed it to him and he caught it.

“Happy now?’ she asked, still giggling.
Anis nodded, too stunned to say anything. He then looked at the thong, touched the fabric for a few seconds and then passed it to me. I felt the thong material and it felt a bit moist.
‘okay,’ she said and plopped back on to his lap again and sat the same way she had been. She did not even acknowledge his boner as it rested under his briefs and against her thigh.

This time her skirt rode higher than it was the last time and skirt hem ended in the same place as it did when she was sat between us in the first half, just about covering her modesty. They just sat there, saying nothing or even doing nothing, only that Anis had his hands on her hip and the other on her thigh like he had.

The match went on, Mumbai Indians were doing well, it seemed. Sahana with her feet, which were resting on my lap, was pushing my cock that was under my boxers, she still had her face towards the screen. As her feet were playing with my cock, I became more aroused. I did not know if Anis noticed that her feet were playing with my cock over my boxers. I then noticed that the hand Anis had on her hip had slid down to her ass and it was cupping her ass over her skirt. I could see that Anis had an uncomfortable look on his face. Here my sexy wife was sitting on his lap, without panties, her naked ass under her skirt inches away from his fingers, her tits in a top with generous cleavage showing was right under his chin. Yet he could do nothing. Maybe that was making him uncomfortable. I was glad he had modesty in his actions.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 26-05-2020, 07:26 AM