Bet - Copied
Taylor Smith was getting ready for her calculus class. It was her one early class and she had to be there at nine. Math wasn't a problem other than the time. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday she had calculus. She was good at math, just not getting up so early. Taylor was at the top of the social ladder at Hampton College, a small private college on the eastern seaboard, very expensive and very exclusive. She attended this college because her mother did, and so did her grandmother. The women in Taylor's family always went to Hampton. It was a tradition for all the Smith women. Taylor, like her mother, was co-captain of the Dance team, and a star of the track team. She was a sprinter, excelling in 100 meters, 200 meters, and long jump. Taylor had been second in all three statewide in high school. 

Not only was she a great athlete, but she was also beautiful. She was 5'6" tall and about 120 lbs. Her light brown hair fell to just below her shoulders and framed her face perfectly. Although she was an athlete, she wasn't muscle bound. She wished her tits were a little larger, at 34B, but her slim waist and an ass to die for made a perfect package, and she knew it. Taylor never wanted for anything and always got her way. She was envied by the other girls, enjoying their reactions as she flaunted her looks and social status. 

In high school, she was the prom queen and dated the hottest guys, but only put out when she wanted and was not a slut. She used her assets to her advantage and was always surrounded only by friends with the same wealth and social status as her. Although she was very smart, she wasn't above using her looks to get away with almost anything. 

Her BFF, Nicole, and her younger sister, Ash, were always nearby. Nicole was a former Gymnast and Taylor's main track rival. Taylor and Nicole competed in almost everything from track, to school, to boys, and even seeing which of them could humiliate someone worse. They never failed to point out any defects in other girls whenever possible. The two of them often ganged up on any girl who they felt might want to compete with them. 

Her sister Ash, a freshman, was almost a clone of Taylor, but with blond hair and "C" cup breasts. She was a year behind Taylor. The three of them were almost inseparable. If you saw one, the others were nearby. They loved to show off, dressing in stylish clothes and flaunting their looks, wealth, and social status. It was usually Nicole and Taylor leading the way. Ash always followed along, but rarely took part in the humiliation of others. 

Even if Ash didn't partake in beating down other rivals, she did compete with her sister. Often betting with the other two, Taylor suspected Ash was a little jealous of her and used that to her advantage. Later today was a big track meet with Hampton's primary rival, McKinley College. The two schools competed in just about everything, from sports, to academics, to social status, and even scholarships. The two colleges were located only fifty miles apart and had long traditions of high standards. 

Taylor and Nicole were key members of the track team and were favored to win their events. McKinley's team had several girls the pair had competed against since high school. But this year, there was some new competition. McKinley had a new star on the team. Her name was Alka, a Middle Eastern transfer student who was tearing up the league. She ran the exact events as Taylor and Nicole, and was McKinley's best hope to win the meet. 

The three friends walked across the campus heading to class, Nicole and Taylor to Calculus, and Ash to Psych 101. Taylor and Nicole were talking about the upcoming meet and Ash was ribbing them about what would happen if they lost. They were laughing and cutting up, when around the corner walked Ky, Taylor's oldest rival. The two of them had competed against each other since elementary school. It seemed that regardless of what they did, they were always on opposite sides. 

Ky was pretty and skinny, with dark brown hair. She was only 5'6" tall, but her long legs made her look taller. Taylor loved to razz her about her lack of tits, always saying that if she had short hair she would look like a boy. Ky on the other hand gave it right back saying Taylor had a fat ass and thunder thighs. 

"Hey Thunder, ready to lose today?" Ky sneered. Thunder was Ky's nickname for Taylor. 

"Fuck you TT, Hampton stands no chance." Taylor answered back, using her nickname for Ky, Tiny Tits. 

"Hampton will definitely win, but with no thanks to your fat ass." Ky answered. 

"Oh, I'll win alright. Lucky for you McKinley doesn't have a dance team. How embarrassing would it be to lose to a no talent school with fat hoes? I didn't think dance was a sport anyways." Taylor spat back. 

"I can't wait to see your expression when you lose today. It would make my day." Ky goaded. 

"Not happening TT. Don't forget that I haven't lost all year, and I'm not about to start today." Taylor said confidently. 

"Wanna bet, Thunder Thighs?" Ky spat back. 

"Sure, but you got nothing I want TT." Taylor answered. 

"Oh I've got a good one. I'm thinking if you lose how about I get to choose your clothes for a day?" Ky suggested. 

"No fucking way, you'll have me walking around dressed like a slut." Taylor snarled. 

"Okay here's the deal. The loser will spend the day in a bikini, cuffed to the flag pole in front of the Student Center. How's that Thunder?" Ky barked back. "I can't wait to see your fat thighs on display for the entire college." Ky continued. 

"Yeah, well I'd love to show everyone how flat you really are. If you didn't have nipples, you wouldn't have bumps at all." Taylor sneered. 

"You're on fat ass, see you at the meet. I'll be at the finish line waiting for you to follow the victor across it." Ky spat back and walked away. 

Taylor was pissed. She hated Ky, especially after the last wager they made on test scores. Ky had beat her by a half point, 93.5 to 93. Because of that, Taylor had to wear bib overalls and put her hair in pigtails for a day. She couldn't wait to put the bitch in her place. 

The rest of the day was uneventful as the two rivals didn't cross paths until the start of the meet. That's when Ky walked up to Taylor and gushed, "Better stop by the store for some sunscreen on the way home, loser." 

"I sure will because you'll need it slut." She barked back. 

"Pretty sure of yourself Thunder, care to up the bet?" Ky offered. 

"Sure TT, how about the winner gets to pick out the suit too?" Taylor offered. "But for you I can choose a little girl's suit. You don't have anything to cover anyways." 

"You're on. Like I said, I'll see you at the finish line. 100 meters right?" 

"Right. And I'll love rubbing your face in my victory." Taylor answered. 

Taylor, Nicole, and Ash continued to their classes, Taylor gushing about how what suit she was going to pick out for Ky, and Nicole offering suggestions. Ash followed behind and finally said, "I wonder why Ky would even make such a bet. Taylor, you haven't lost so far this year, and only lost twice last year because you were sick. Something isn't right." She offered. 

"She's a stupid, no tits slut and I'm going to love watching her cuffed to the flagpole." Taylor answered full of confidence. 

The rest of the day went pretty quickly. Taylor sat through two classes and then went to the track to start her pre-meet routine. By the time the meet started, she was loose and ready. The two premier events at any track meet were the 100 and 200 meter dashes. Usually they are two of the last events, separated by only a half hour or so. 

Finally the 100 meter race was announced. Taylor, Nicole, and Sally represented Hampton. Nicole looked over at the McKinley runners. Two were familiar to her. Brenda, who Taylor had raced against since high school, and had never lost to, and Crystal, who was on the team last year. She wasn't worried about either of them, but the third girl she didn't recognize. She was Middle-Eastern, her mocha skin color stood out from all the other competitors. But what caught Taylor's attention the most was her build. She was tall, lean, and looked like female Usain Bolt. Her legs, arms, and body looked more like a gazelle and, at almost six feet tall, and were quite intimidating. 

For the first time in a long time, there was a twinge of doubt that briefly passed through her head, but was quickly dismissed. The runners lined up at the starting blocks, Taylor in lane six, the tall unknown opponent in lane one. Taylor completed her starting routine and waited for the race to begin. 

"READY!" 

She lowered her head. 

"GET SET!" 

Her ass raised and her muscles tensed. 

BANG! 

Taylor shot out of the blocks, her attention on her form. Pump, pump, breathe, pump, pump, breathe, push, push, push, stretch, it's over! Taylor looked to her left and the tall gazelle in lane one was right beside her. She quickly looked up at the scoreboard and waited. The results weren't posted yet. 'Fuck it must be close. Photo?' 

There was a few seconds before the board lit up. "AAHAHHAHHA NNNNOOO, SECOND!!" She screamed. "No fucking way," she looked at the times 12.51, her third best time ever. She looked at the winning time, 12.43. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!'bounced around inside her head over and over. Taylor started to turn around when she heard Ky call out, "Wait Thunder, I want to hear you say you lost!" She heard Ky giggle. 

"Fuck off Ky. You won, okay?" Taylor grumbled. 

"That's music to my ears, Thunder," Ky was practically gushing. "How about tomorrow for your day cuffed to the flagpole?" Ky continued. "Or would you like a chance to get out of it?" Ky offered. 

Taylor stopped in her tracks, "How?" She asked. 

"You still have on more event, how about double or nothing?" Ky said. 

"The 200? Nothing or cuffed to the pole for two days? No thanks." Taylor answered. 

"Oh lose one race and quit? I thought you were a winner. But know if you lose, you would only spend one day at the pole. And the second day, you wear whatever I give you. Plus, I still get to pick out your suit for the pole" Ky explained. 

Taylor thought about it. The 100 was her best event. She ran the 200 well, but not as well as the 100. "Wait. About the suit. I have to be covered, no sheer suits, and no wicked weasels. It has to be a normal suit that covers me." Taylor demanded. 

"Oh you'll be covered, but what about the bet?" Ky pressured, "Or are you chicken, Thunder Thighs?" 

Taylor was pissed and practically screamed, "You're on, I'll do it!" 

"Great, but I need some insurance. I don't want you to back out." Ky demanded. 

"What insurance? What do you want?" Taylor asked. 

"You have about 45 minutes before the next race, follow me," Ky said and walked towards the locker room. 

Taylor was steaming mad, but followed her hated rival to the locker room. 

"Okay, what is the insurance?" Taylor demanded. 

"Simple," Ky answered and pulled out a camera. "Strip. I want ten pictures of you naked. I'll store them on this SD card and put it into an envelope. We will seal it up and sign the outside. If you complete the bet and win, you get the envelope back. If you don't, I get it." Ky explained. "Otherwise, the new bet is off and you spend tomorrow cuffed to the flagpole while wearing whatever suit I give you." 

Taylor didn't want any nude pictures of her floating around out there, but there was also no way she wanted to be cuffed to the flagpole. She knew who was in the 200 and she had beaten them all before, so looking at her rival she spat, "Okay fine, let's get this over with." 

Ky practically squealed and pulled the camera up to her face. "Excellent! Get naked, Thunder." 

Taylor quickly stripped out of her track uniform. She stood naked in front of Ky and waited for her to snap the first picture. 

"Oh not like that slut. Sit down on the bench and spread your legs." She demanded. 

Taylor did as she was told, but as soon as her legs were spread wide, exposing her pussy, she realized she was wet. She looked up at Ky and noticed she was looking between Taylor's legs. A second later Ky's eyes went back to Taylor's face and an evil smile broke out. 

"Is someone enjoying themselves while showing off?" She giggled and took the picture. Taylor turned several shades of red but didn't respond. Ky directed Taylor into several poses, with each one a little more obscene than the last. When they got to the tenth picture, Taylor was gushing and her body flushed. She had long ago quit complaining and only wanted it to be over. She had to win the race. 

"Okay, Thunder. Last pic, on your knees and hands behind your back." Ky instructed. When Taylor was in position, she walked behind her and slipped a pair of handcuffs on her wrists. 

"Hey, take them off! No cuffs." Taylor demanded. 

"It's the last pic and I want it to be the best. Now, I'm sure someone will be coming in any second. We can talk about it, or you can just suck it up and let me finish." Ky answered. 

Taylor dropped her head, she really didn't have a choice, but in the back of her mind she was already thinking about how to get the bitch back. 

It was Ky writing on Taylor's chest that broke Taylor out of her thoughts. She looked down at her chest and in large black letters was the word "SLUT" in large letters just above her tits. She looked up at Ky and heard the camera click. With that click, her fate was sealed if she didn't win the race. 

Ky laughed as she walked out of the locker room, tossing the key to the handcuffs on the floor, leaving Taylor naked on her knees, her chest emblazoned with graffiti. Taylor clumsily felt around and grabbed the key, unlocked the cuffs, and jumped up, rushing to the sinks. She wanted that word washed off as quickly as possible. Unfortunately Ky had used a Sharpie marker and it wouldn't come off no matter how hard she scrubbed with the paper towels. She growled at what had happened and was about to scream when she heard voices just outside the locker room door. Panicking, she grabbed her uniform and dashed into a stall, slamming the door behind her. 

"I'm going to get that bitch back if it's the last thing I do." She swore under her breath. Taylor slipped into her shorts and pulled the top over her head. What she didn't do, when she rushed into the stall, was dry off. The thin tee shirt top stuck to her tits like glue and her new tattoo, although temporary, shone through. 

Taylor sat on the toilet waiting for the girls who just entered to leave so she could use the hand dryer to dry her shirt, but they weren't in any hurry. She knew the 200 was about to be announced and she should be out there already getting warmed up. But how could she walk out with her top wet and the word "SLUT" clearly visible? 

It was only a minute or so later, when Taylor heard the announcer's voice over the loudspeaker. 

"Next event the 200 meters." 

She was desperate now. Even if the girls left, she had no time to dry her top. Her only choice was to suck it up and walk out to the track. Taylor took a couple deep breaths, opened the stall door and rushed out to the track. She kept her arms over her chest to keep anyone from noticing, but once she was on the track, there was no way to hide it any longer. 

Taylor took her position in the third lane and glanced to the right. Beside her, Nicole was staring with her mouth open. 

"What the fuck?" She whispered. 

Taylor growled and put her head down, looking at the track. A second later, one of the McKinley girls lined up next to her. Taylor glanced over and moaned. It was the gazelle that had beat her in the 100. A surge of adrenaline coursed through her body and her muscles tensed. Taylor knew she had to relax; otherwise she would pull a hamstring or something. But she had no chance as she heard the starter begin to speak. 

"READY!" 

"GET SET!" 

BANG! 

The starter gun went off and the runners blasted out of the blocks. Taylor tried to concentrate but she was already behind. She hesitated out of the blocks. It took her a few strides to gain her rhythm, but in twenty or so yards she was gaining on the mocha gazelle in front of her. She pushed up the pace trying to make up the distance and was soon pulling up next to her. They passed the 100 meter mark and it was Taylor and the gazelle stride for stride. At the 150 meter mark, Taylor decided to make her move and tried to push her body to the limit. It was earlier than she liked to do her kick, but the gazelle matched her sprint and now it was coming down to the last 15 meters. Taylor's legs burned and her breathing was labored as she tried to squeeze every ounce of energy out of her body. There was no way she could lose this race. 

10 meters, still stride for stride, when the gazelle kicked it up a notch and pulled away. Taylor had nothing more to give as she watched the woman pass the finish line with almost two steps advantage. She crossed the finish line and dropped to her knees. She was panting and her legs burned. When she looked up, there was Ky holding the envelope and smiling. A tear ran down her cheek as she realized what her loss meant. 

That night was difficult for Taylor. This was by far the biggest bet she had ever lost. What made it worse was it was against Ky. Tomorrow she was going to have to stand in front of the Student center, handcuffed to the flagpole right beside the main entrance. It was around 11 when the phone rang. 

"Hello" Taylor answered glumly. 

"Hey Thunder Thighs, having fun?" Ky asked. 

"What do you want?" Taylor barked. 

"I want you to meet me at my dorm room at 7 tomorrow morning. I'll set you up with your suit and we can walk to the student center." Ky explained. 

"Your dorm room? Why can't I meet you at the student center and change there?" Taylor asked. 

"Because I have a special suit for you to wear," Ky giggled. 

"You agreed that no sheer suits or wicked weasels were allowed. I want to be covered. I'm not going out showing everything." Taylor demanded. 

"No problem, the suit I have planned is very conservative and you will be totally covered." Ky snickered. "Remember, tomorrow at 7. Don't be late, Thunder." She continued and hung up the phone. 

Taylor sat there with her phone still at her ear. She felt a chill go up her spine because she knew that Ky had something evil planned. But she had no choice, she had the damn naked pictures and there was no way she could let those go out. 

The next morning Taylor got up at 6. She fixed her hair and makeup. She wanted to look her best if she was going to be outside all day. Taylor grabbed the sunscreen and coated her body. Finally she walked out of her dorm room, wearing a sweatshirt, shorts and trainers. What bothered Taylor more than anything was how her own body was betraying her. Taylor's nipples were rock hard and her pussy was wet, no soaked. She prayed that the suit was dark. If it was a light color, her wet pussy might show through. 

Taylor arrived at Ky's dorm room and knocked. Ky opened the door immediately and stepped out. "Follow me Thunder, your suit is down the hall." Ky said and walked down the hall, knocking on another door. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:54 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Bet - Copied - by hirarandi - 25-05-2020, 05:56 PM