Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘Aah,’ I yelped from the touch of her warm mouth, ‘Faria... does not suck him. So yeah I am the luckiest.’

She took her mouth off my cock, ‘that is sad,’ she said, and got back to sucking my cock.
‘It must really suck,’ I said in English in tongue-in-cheek, producing a giggle from her end, making her gag a bit on my cock. ‘I can’t imagine never getting a blowjob, especially from these lovely lips of yours,’ I thought out loud.
She simply made “hmm” sounds and looked up with my cock still inside her mouth, with a lust filled gaze in her eyes. To tell the truth it was always special to get a blowjob while she made eye contact.

After a while, she laid down on the bed and guided my head to her nether regions, my mouth and tongue exploring her pussy. After she yelled from getting an orgasm, I rolled her and entered her from behind. The oil was making it harder for me to grab onto her and had actually made the bed a bit messy, but I did not care. As we were both excited to our max, we came hard and fast.

We then got up and showered together, saving both water and time.

Sahana was taking her time to dry her hair and dress herself, so I wore shorts and threw on a T-shirt and made my way to the living room and started watching the TV. Subhas-kaka who had finished putting the clothes on the clothing line in the veranda, came and joined me and sat on the floor by the sofa. I was watching the news; a fire had broken out on a building in the North of Dhaka, near Uttara.
After a while, Sahana got out. Her hair was slightly wet still. She wore a Tank-top without a bra underneath and panties that was similar to what she was wearing in the morning. I was expecting for her to put on some trousers, shorts or skirts. I noticed an open mouthed Subhas on the floor. Even I was surprised.

She sat down beside me, ‘oh what are you guys staring at?’ she asked. Subhas said nothing.
‘Wearing panties now? Don’t get me wrong you look hot, but…’ I said.
‘Uf f! It’s hot and Subhas-kaka has already seen me in panties, so I thought what the hell, he doesn’t mind, I don’t think you mind either,’ she said and looked at me, giving me a sly smile. She was right I did not mind. She had already shown him and let him touch her ass over her panties. ‘See Subhas-kaka,’ she now turned to him, ‘you oil treatment was fantastic,’ holding her leg up and putting it on his thigh. He was sat on her left on the floor, very close to her, her knee almost touching his head. I was on her right on the sofa.
‘Oh yes Didi,’ he said, fondling her calves, ‘it was the first time; I did the treatment on a woman after my wife had died. I wasn’t sure how much a success it was going to be.’

I did not know if this lucky bastard was using this “’my wife died’ approach” genuinely or was to soften Sahana, because it was working. Sahana now cooed at him and tussled his hair, showing her affection towards. ‘Oh, thank you so much, Kaka,’ she said. Then she suddenly got up and walked straight to the bedroom to come out after a brief moment holding the panties she was wearing in the morning in her hand. ‘Kaka, I forgot, please give this a wash and hang it on the ropes,’ she said, handing the used panty to him. I was sure the panty was soaked in her juice.

Subhas nodded and got up with from the floor, his hands trying and failing to cover what looked a hard on inside his lungi and with a sheepish expression walked away to the living room toilet to give the panty a wash.

‘What are the chances, he would smell it, smell you pussy juice in the panty?’ I asked aloud.
She gave me a look with her squinted eyes, ‘I did not think of it like that when I gave it him,’ she said, punching me playfully in the arm. I laughed at her.

‘Was it a good idea to let him take pictures of me?’ she said out of the blue, referring to her posing for him on his old modeled mobile phone.
‘Don’t worry,’ I assured her, ‘let’s see what happens. All he might do is see it himself in his spare time.’
‘What if he shows it to others?’ She asked.
That was a good question and a real possibility. He could end up showing it to others to get man points. ‘Well, it is a possibility,’ I told her, ‘but think about it, all his life he saw many MPs and Ministers visit our home in Chittagong and is well aware of our connections with higher ups in the government. That should sort of scare him enough not to mess with us right?’
‘You are right,’ she said, ‘I hope he does not try anything funny.’ I took hold of her hand and we left that conversation at that.

‘We crossed a definite line today,’ she said after a while as we sat watching the television, ‘what do you think?’ she asked me.

She was right; we did definitely cross a line, many lines for that matter of fact.

As Subhas was leaving, I reminded him not to show the pictures to anyone and even gave him a veiled threat in a joking tone, trying to remind him who is boss.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:51 PM