Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Then I noticed a sudden change in Sahana’s expression. Her loving and smiling face came back and her jaw softened. ‘Uff! Idiot’ she said with a smile, ‘I am not angry. Do you think me a person like that? I was just trying to make you uncomfortable and make fun of you. Uff! You started crying like baby.’ She then gave him a hug and gave a peck on his wet cheeks. She must have felt his cock poking her while they hugged. Then as the disengaged, she looked at him and ruffled his hair. ‘I know this is natural for you men, I was just kidding,’ she said, ‘I kind of like it that I can have this kind of effect on such an old man like you,’ in a tongue-in-cheek manner, joking with him. He now looked relieved and gave her a smile. ‘So,’ she continued, pointing at his enlarged cock in his lungi, ‘if your… your … you know… becoming “big” like this… you don’t need to hide it and become uncomfortable, I don’t mind.’ She then looked at me, ‘you don’t mind either do you?’ she asked me.

‘No, I don’t mind,’ I said, getting up and standing, ‘see, even I have “one” right now,’ pointing at my erect cock poking my shorts, making a tent. ‘But, the thing is Sahana, why are you still afraid to call the male instrument by its name?’
‘Uff!’ She said, looking daggers at me, but I know there was lust behind all of it, I knew her too well. She then marched towards me, grabbed my erect cock over my shorts.
I jerked from the sudden grab, ‘whoa, whoa,’
‘Okay Ali, what I am holding is a bara(cock), nunu(penis), lathi(stick). Okay?’ she said, still grabbing onto my cock, with Subhas-kaka staring at us with his jaw on the floor and his cock still tenting his lungi.

She then pulled at my cock and led me by my cock towards Subhas-kaka, gave him a half-hug and a peck on the cheeks, ‘thank you for being so understanding, Subhas-kaka,’ she said, ‘I will take a shower, in the meanwhile, finish washing the clothes,’ she said, while her left hand was still holding my cock. She then led me to the bedroom with a stunned Subhas-kaka, his fat-cock still erect, standing in the living room in amazement.

We had crossed a definite line here with Subhas. I don’t know if we can feign innocence anymore.

After we got the bedroom and shut the door, she threw me onto the bed and got on top of me. She fished my cock out of my shorts and started playing with it, rubbing it against her entrance. ‘Are you mad? Have I become too slutty?’ She asked, her lips pouting.
I pointed at the erect cock she had in her hand. ‘Does this look like I am mad?’ I shot back. ‘I love the slutty you,’ I said, pulling her top over her head and taking one of her nipple in my mouth.
She flicked a smile at me. ‘Did you see how big his cock was?’ she asked me, moaning, as my I moved my crotch area and cock was stabbing her panty crotch. ‘Oh my god, I felt it poking my stomach as I hugged him. Oh god...’ she moaned.

I needed release as did she, so I picked her up and threw her on the bed beside me and got between her legs. ‘You slut! You already felt Anis’s cock on your ass in the morning. How did that feel?’ I asked, while pulling her panty down her legs and threw it across the room, then positing my cock and pushing it into her pussy.
‘Oh Anis... Ahh... His cock... Ahh... was sliding along my ass crack... As if he was fucking my ass crack... I felt it...,’ she moaned as I was fucking her now. She was already very wet, bathing my cock.
I gave her a kiss. ‘He was... dry humping... you... that lucky bastard...’ said I, still hammering at her.
After a while, I got off her and consequently she got to her knees and held my cock, ‘you are the luckiest, you get this,’ and took my cock in her mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:50 PM