Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Then Sahana again took his hand and tried pulling him to his feet, ‘come on Subhas-kaka, stand up, you deserve a hug for being so sweet,’ she said, but there was resistance from his end.

‘Didi… sorry… I can’t stand up now,’ he said whilst sitting, resisting the arm pulls, with a sheepish look on his face.
‘Why? What Happened?’ Sahana immediately questioned him, her hand still holding onto his.
‘Didi, nothing… it’s just…’
‘”It’s just” what? Are you having a problem,’ she asked, slightly annoyed. Her facial expression few seconds ago was playful and loving.
‘Yes Didi… No Didi… Didi… Didi…’ His other hand was strangely on his lungi, near the crotch area; his palm was pushing something down.

Although she had a more loving and physically intimate and friendly relation with him, she was still her employer and when he would do cleaning around the house and did her chores, she would order him around and give him commands. So she just commanded, ‘What “yes Didi”, “no Didi”? Be clear. Now get up, let me see,” and yanked him off the floor in one go. Because of the master-servant relationship, she had the habit of ordering him around.
‘Didi!’ he yelped, as he lifted off the floor, his hand still cupping his private.
‘Move your hand!’ She ordered. Her face looked serious.
‘Please don’t make me do this Didi…’His eyes pleaded.
‘Uff! Just remove the hand,’ she said and she grabbed his wrist and with force and pulled and moved it from his crotch area.

Within a second, Subhas was left there standing with a huge erection tenting his Lungi, his head hung in shame. There was no hiding anymore.

‘Subhas-kaka,’ Sahana asked, ‘why is your lungi like that? What happened?’ She still had that serious look on her face.
‘Didi…. This is…’
‘I know what that is, I am asking why it is like that? Is it because of me? Do you see me in that way?’ She asked a series of questions. I did not know why she was acting like this. It was natural for men to get erections in presence of such a beautiful and sexy women like her. She had no problem with Anis’s erection last night and today morning. Subhas was a man too.

Subhas started crying like a child, tears rolling down his face embarrassed and ashamed. ‘Sorry Didi, I might talk too much, but I never tried looking at woman in the bad way,’ he said between trying to wipe tears from his eyes, ‘[sniff] I am a poor man. I have not been with a woman since [Sniff] my wife has died twenty years ago. So when you walk around wearing clothes like that, make me massage you in very close and intimate way, it is hard for me to control. [Sniff] I am man and when such a beautiful woman like you appear, it happens naturally. I even started wearing underwear which I never used to wear before because it made me uncomfortable, but today you asked me to take it off [sniff]. I swear by god that I try to not think like that way about you.’ I felt sorry for him, his struggle was real. He had to endure servicing such a hot and luscious woman like Sahana, but showed great restrain. Plus on top of that he was a widower for twenty years and that was a long time to not be with woman. His tears still flowed. Surprisingly his erection did not go away.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:48 PM