Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
She continued the conversation she was having with Subhas-kaka about the curtains. There was nervousness in her eyes I saw, unsure how to carry on this situation with her so minimally dressed. Initially, she had her feet folded under her on the couch, but after a while she brought it out from under and she sat straight on the couch with her feet flat on the ground, knees together. Then as the dull conversation went from curtains to bringing the dry cleaning from the laundry, she spread her legs casually and then shutting them again slowly, repeating it. This was done in such a grace that it almost seemed natural, every time she opened it stayed that way longer than last time. I was sure Subhas was getting a glimpse of her panty covered sex and even though, he was trying not to stare, he was getting a fair share of an eyeful of the treasure between her legs, although I knew he had seen a lot of it when he was massaging her with her legs spread.

I was waiting for Subhas to leave so that I could pounce on my wife and ravage her, but it seemed my wife was uselessly elongating my wait by keeping him around, teasing him and in turn making me suffer with a stiff one in my pants.

As their conversation died down, she got up and stretched with her back to him, her hands over her head, her skin glittering in the sunlight that was pouring in from the window. She then pulled the bottom of her tank top and stretched it over her tits, making the upper portion and cleavage more prominent, looking straight at me while doing it, teasing me. ‘The oil feels great; don’t you think it looks good on me?’ she said to me, taking my hand and putting it on her thigh. I nodded, grabbing her inner thigh and pushing my hand up till the top portion of my finger lightly brushed against her crotch. Her panty was soaked. From oil or her juice, I did not know. Her camel profoundly showed too.

She then turned around and walked towards Subhas. Subhas, from where I could see, was now staring at her tits, cleavage and portion of tits that was out. She was then stood at an angle, which allowed me to see her front. She then asked for his hand and he gave it to her, and she said, ‘doesn’t the oil feel great Subhas-kaka?’ while she took his hand and kept it on her inner awfully close to her pussy. If his hand travelled upwards by an inch or two, he would have had his fingers brush against her panty covered pussy. She had her eye on me, giving me a wry smile, as she pushed his hands up and down her thigh. The funny thing was that as his hands were oily and her thighs were oily, his hands would slip downwards, when she let go off his hand. He did not need to feel her as he was the one who massaged the oil on her. I knew she was just doing it to tease me and I guessed Subhas knew it too, he must have, it was clear as day. I didn’t know what Subhas thought of the kind of relationship I had with my wife. He must have thought about it. He must have thought that I liked showing her off in a very sexual manner, liked her to be touched and teased. It was sight that I would not forget, with her standing with her legs spread at an angle, very close to him, his eyes on the level of her panty covered pussy. I was certain he had not missed the camel toe that had formed, that she was showing off.

‘Subhas-kaka,’ she said all of a sudden, ‘do you think, I am a bad person?’ Her line of questioning took both me and Subhas by surprise.
‘Why Didi?’ he asked, ‘why would you say such a thing?’ his hand still holding her thigh, close to her sex.
‘No, it’s just that it is very hot these days, so I like to dress freely. Do you think badly of me, now that I am standing here, with a loose top and panties?’ she asked directly.
Subhas looked somewhat shocked, he took his hand away, ‘how can you think like this Didi? Of course not, I do not think badly of you, you have been very kind towards me, shown me affection. I can never think badly of you,’ he said with utmost sincerity.
‘Never?’ she asked. Now her tone was different, it was playful.
‘Never Didi,’ he instantly replied, ‘never… Plus this is your home; you can do whatever you like in here and wear whatever you want.’ I never knew Subhas-kaka, being an uneducated man, a man of the servant class, would be so understanding.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:46 PM