Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Update 20

‘What special massage?’ she asked, while laying face down onto the mat.
‘Just wait,’ he said.

He then went straight into the kitchen and brought a bowl with him. ‘Ali-bhai, Didi, this is olive oil, you can mix coconut oil if you want, but this is good for massage, I have learnt oil technique, so when I rub it on you, Didi, it will be good for skin.’
‘But, won’t it spoil her clothes?’ I asked, without even thinking.
‘Hmm,’ he said, ‘well I have not thought about it, I always do it on males, so they would have their shirt off.
Before I could suggest some devious, Sahana spoke up from the mat, ‘Kaka first apply it from my lower back and anyways this tank top is old, I don’t care if it stains,’ while pulling her tank top till her mid back. I hoping for something more racy, but it worked for now.

Subhas-kaka without any complaints got down to his work; he rinsed his hands in oil and poured it on her back, rubbing it in. The massage was similar to what she was used to receiving; just that oil has been entered into the equation. As he worked his way upwards he pushed his hands inside her top and massaged her upper back, pushing the top further up the back. Her under side of her side boob were peeking out. Then he rubbed her sides as well and I was sure he came in contact with her side boob as well. But they seemed to show no signs of it. Sahana was quiet, her eyes closed, enjoying her massage. After he was done with her neck, hands and shoulders, the top still bunched up in her upper back, she automatically turned around.

After she turned around, her top covered only her tits. That too the bottom edges of her tits were peeking under the top and as the tank top was loose and had a large neck, there was ample cleavage that was out there. Sahana had her eyes closed, so it was possible she hadn’t noticed, but Subhas-kaka showed no indication that something was new, he acted as if he had seen all these previously. I was wondering from where he was could he see the imprints of her areola from under her threadbare top. He spread the oil on her stomach and rubbed it till the underside of her tits, covering all the places that were exposed. He showed no hesitation and knew that we, Sahana and I did not mind. He was careful enough to not go under the top, as he rubbed the oil on her neck and under rubbing closely against her cleavage, not venturing downwards. As he was tracing the edges of her breasts and his fingers lightly brushing her cleavage while he was massaging under the neck, Sahana’s eyes opened and she turned her head and looked at me for a few second and upon seeing a smile on my face, she closed her eyes and continued to enjoy the massage. Subhas-kaka was already sporting a hard on under his lungi, but he seemed too busy to take notice of his own condition. He then worked on her legs, starting from her toes and worked up to her thighs, shaking them and rubbing really close to her sex, but careful not to go under her hot pants. As I mentioned earlier, I like the fact that Subhas had excellent control always knew his boundaries. Till now, he did not do anything that made me or Sahana uncomfortable.

After the legs were done, Sahana picked her head up, noticed her top being bunched up so high, straightened her top, signaled him to stop and turned around. It was time to do her behind, legs and butt, I thought. He got straight to work and worked up her legs from her feet to her thighs, rubbing the oil in. She was groaning in appreciation as he rubbed her legs with some passion. There was a particular sheen on the skin of entire body due to the oil.
Subhas-kaka now made it to the edges of her hotpants and soon hesitation took over if he would force his hands inside or have his oily hands over the hot pants. ‘Didi,’ he said, ‘the oil might mess you shorts, I think oil massage should stop here.’
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:44 PM