Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
For the first picture I made Sahana stand by the window, dusting, wiping a photograph frame. The picture was taken at an angle to her front and it showed her head to her knees, with bare thighs below her hotpants. She was looking down at the photograph in the picture frame as I wanted to make it seem that the click look like it had been taken without her knowledge.

For the second shot I took was having her stand in front of the sofa, hands at her waist with a dusting brush, her back to the camera. In the shot I kept her ass in focus and showed most of her legs till her ankles. Although the ass cheeks were not peeking out of the hotpants, yet her hot pants encased the ass beautifully.

For a third shot, which I thought was a bit too risqué, but Sahana insisted we take it as it would be fun. ‘Just take a picture from the back while I am bending down to brush the sofa,’ she told me. And when I glanced towards Subhas, who was silent spectator to what Sahana and I was doing, couldn’t help but beam at us. He was going to love this. So with her bent, with her legs straight, hot pants riding up to have the bottom curve of her butt-cheek stick out. I clicked the picture.

We then gathered around to see the results and saw that the pictures came out well even in such a grainy screen and subhas smiled, as he took the mobile phone back and saw the pictures again. The relationship between us and him had taken a different course, there was pretention anymore, it would take someone with some basic level of intelligence to figure out that she and I was allowing him to perv on her. I saw Subhas flip through the three pictures on his phone with a smile on his face and then noticed that his cock lurched a bit.
‘Kaka, you are smiling and looking at the picture when the real specimen is in front of you,’ I joked with him.
He looked like he had been caught off guard; he flashed me a shy smile, ‘Just seeing Ali-bhai, how your pictures turned out, to see what I would get to look later.’

Sahana who was now close to him, looked over his shoulders to see what he as looking at, ‘Subhas-kaka it looks like you like to look at ass of women, are you a pervert for the ass?’ she teased him with a saucy tone.
Subhas froze and put his phone down, ‘Didi, I am not like that…’
‘Oho! you are always serious,’ she said, laughing, giving him a playful shove. My wife had sure gotten used to playful shoves and light banter with the servant.
‘Didi, you are again making fun,’ he cried.
Sahana now gave him a hug, ‘Oh, I am so sorry, Kaka, I can’t help it,’ she told him, her tits crushing his upper chest near his neck, as he was shorter, his face stuck to her neck. She then gave him a light peck in his cheek. ‘You okay now?’ she asked.

They broke their hug and he looked like he was more than okay, he was in seventh heaven, his eyes were closed. ‘Hmm Didi,’ was all he said. I noticed that his lungi suddenly came alive and his cock surged for a second or so, after which he started breathing hard and his lungi stopped moving. This man I thought had great control.
I knew Sahana had noticed his lungi coming alive, but chose to ignore it, ‘okay, come on now let’s start the massage session,’ she said, bringing Subhas out of a trance.
‘Yes, yes Didi,’ he replied, going across the room to bring the mat and then laying it on the floor in front of the sofa where I was sat. Subhas-kaka looked like he was thinking something. ‘Didi,’ he finally said, ‘today let me give you a special massage.’
‘What special massage?’ she asked, while laying face down onto the mat.
‘Just wait,’ he said.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:35 PM