Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘Didi… its okay… it is not…’ he tried to speak.

‘Oh Subhas-kaka,’ she cut him off, ‘it’s not a problem I want you to be comfortable. Just do it okay,’ and pushed him into the toilet and shut the door.

After a moment he came out, like a shy embarrassed kid, he strolled into the living room.

‘Did you remove the underwear?’ she asked him sternly. She was sat on my lap, he sides were to my front, and legs extended out across me.
‘Yes, Didi,’ he obediently replied and showed her the briefs he had in his hand.
‘Good from now on you do not need to wear underwear for me. Okay?’
‘Yes, Didi’ he nodded.
‘Good. Now where were we? Ah yes. So I am sorry to be making fun of you back then, sorry if I hurt you, but it was for fun,’ She smiled as she spoke to him.
‘But still Didi, I was really scared, but thank god Ali-bhai did not mind,’ he said, trying his luck to sympathize with him.
‘Oh! Okay I am sorry, now what can I do to make up for it?’ She asked, ‘you want extra reward, like last time?’ A grin played across his face.

Subhas’s face lit up at that suggestion. He looked as if he did not know what to think. ‘No not dancing,’ he bravely remarked. He was now playing her game. ‘Ali-bhai, what can I ask from Didi?’
He threw the ball at my court, he probably wanted me to make the decision and be safe and he knew he had an ally in me. ‘Hmm…’ I thought out loud, and then the idea hit me. I said, ‘okay, just go and bring your phone here.’
‘Okay, Ali-bhai,’ he replied and hurried out of the flat.

‘What are you planning you wicked man?’ Sahana asked me, still sitting on my lap.
‘Just wait and see, my love, just wait and see,’ I told her with a wide grin.
In return she gave me a inquisitive look, trying to read my thoughts. We then spent the time making out with each other, waiting for Subhas to return.

After about five minutes, he returned and gave me his phone. As I had remembered since I last saw it, it was a cheap and old camera phone with an about 4-5 mpg camera. It had a small colour display screen with separate data slot and charger slot. I asked Subhas, ‘Kaka, do you use this slot?’
‘No Ali-bhai, I don’t even know what that is, I have no use for that,’ he said.
‘Oh okay,’ I replied. Then I went to the kitchen and with tongs broke the pins in the data slot and I returned, not telling them what I had done, as Subhas-kaka had said he didn’t even know what that slot was for, he wasn’t going to miss it. I had to take precaution. “Okay, Kaka,’ I said to him, ‘as for the compensation you will get from Sahana is that Sahana and I will let you take pictures of her in your mobile phone so that you can see them in your leisure time and it’s her punishment for having fun at your expense.’ Subhas-kaka said nothing.
Sahana immediately protested, ‘how can I let him do that? She asked.
‘Sahana , trust me,’ I reasoned, ‘it will be alright, so that this poor man can have a sovenior, pictures of a woman he thinks looks like a Bollywood actress.’

She then came near me and whispered to my ears, trying to be discreet and not let Subhas-kaka hear, ‘what if other people see the pictures or transfer it?’ I had a feeling she found the idea interesting and wanted to do it, but just wanted to cover all the bases.
‘I broke the data port, so he won’t be able to at least share it electronically,’ I whispered back to her, assuring her. She gave me a naughty smile as a result. What kind of a husband I was I did not know. I was willing to give picture of my wife in sexy clothes to another man, who would, I was more than certain, fantasize about it. I just was not sure if he would show it to others or not. But it was so exciting that I was willing to take the risk.
‘So Subhas-kaka, how is that for a compensation?’ I asked.
He gave me and Sahana, both, a smile and nodded.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:33 PM