Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
He laughed, ‘Didi, why not? Look at how you are looking now, and seeing those long legs,’ he said, bending down at an angle and touching her legs with his hand, caressing it up and down, ‘any dead man will rise.’ He was bold in his attitude now. He had already touched her butt on massages, so casually touching her legs would not be a problem, I thought.

Sahana laughed, ‘only legs?’ she asked, teasing him, her eyes playing with mischief.
‘Didi I feel shy to say,’ he told her, looking down this time.
‘Don’t feel shy, I told you, I am like you elder sister, you can tell me anything,’ she told the fifty year old man.
Finally Subhas-kaka plucked up the courage, ‘Didi, I do not know about those, your mangoes,’ said he, as he pointed at her tits, and immediately made her turn around and with his right hand grabbed her ass cheek, ‘but this, your apples Didi, this can surely wake up the dead,’ he said with a devilish grin.

‘Really?’ My wife asked him, acting coy. She then gave few glances at me, turning her head back, to see how I was seeing all this from my sofa, trying to read my expression, throwing me a momentary smile.
‘Yes, Didi, I do not lie,’ he replied, giving her ass a squeeze. His front and her back was towards me, so nothing escaped my eye. Surprisingly, he did not have the hesitation he once used to have because of my presence. He just couldn’t let go of the fruit based euphemisms he used to use like apples and mangoes.
‘Chii!’ she said, and gave him a playful shove, saying, ‘you naughty man,’ blushed, and walked away towards me with what look like an extra swing in her steps. She then sat beside me, making a sulking face and complained, ‘Ali, see, Subhas-kaka is being naughty, and he is saying dirty things and touched my ass like that.’ Subhas-kaka now had an embarrassed and guilty look on his face as he didn’t think she would actually complain to me. The look on his face told me that he thought he had gone too far. But I knew Sahana all too well; her getting upset was just acting. His face looked deflated, as if all blood had left it.

Before he could open his mouth and apologise, I signaled him to stop. ‘Sahana,’ I told her, ‘you had forced Subhas-kaka to say those things and he honestly said it, he didn’t lie, he is a man after all, so he knows what looks good on you.’ I had sincerity in my voice. ‘And he already touched your ass during massage sessions, so what is the harm?’
She laughed out loud, ‘Idiot, I was expecting you to act as if you were angry at what he did. Agh! You gave it away. I wanted to have a bit of fun with him and scare him, but you gave it away. Idiot!’
‘So you did not mind he groped you like that?’ I asked as I pulled her onto my lap. I knew that she did not mind, I just was playing dumb.
‘No, I just wanted to mess with him. See that look on his face. Of course I was not mad,’ she answered. Subhas suddenly looked relieved.
‘Now you must apologise to him. Look at his face moments ago looked like all his blood had gone,’ I said, trying to suppress a laughter.

‘Oh I am so sorry Subhas-kaka,’ she said to him, trying to gain sympathy. She was still sat on my lap. ‘It’s just that it’s fun to mess with you.’
‘Didi, you are cruel,’ Subhas-kaka told her, ‘here, I thought you were mad and I really hated myself for it.’ His relieved demeanor changed, he looked sad and taken advantage of. ‘Didi, I come to you whenever you want, do the things for you, massage you. Even I started to wear underwear, see,’ he said as he pulled the underwear elastic from over the lungi and yanked at it, ‘I do not like to wear underwear ever because I am not comfortable with it, but even in this hot summer I am wearing it, because when I am near you, massaging you, it creates “problems”. But I do it for you, so that you do not become uncomfortable.’ I knew what problems he was having. I actually felt sorry for him.
Sahana immediately got up and said, ‘then you must remove your underwear and be comfortable. I do not want you to be uncomfortable and I not joking, so just go to the bathroom and romove it.’ She then went towards him, took his hand and led him to the living room toilet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:30 PM