Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
All of a sudden Anis stopped grinding, his crotch pulled back, teeth clenched, he groaned an audible groan, pulled himself away from her grip at his neck, cupped his crotch and ran into the guest bedroom.

‘I think he came in his boxers, I felt it spasm’ Sahana told me, giggling.
‘You are killing him with your teasing you naughty girl,’ I told her, kissing her nose.
‘Do you want me to stop?’ she asked me with a wicked smile.
I again, like last time, took her hand and put it on my cock, now peeking out of my boxers from the waistband, ‘do you thing this,’ making her grip my cock, ‘wants you to stop,’ I told her. My other hand now moved her robe aside and was playing with her naked tits. I bent down and gave her nipples each a kiss.
She moaned as she like having her nipples played with. ‘You spoil me too much,’ she said, while stopping me from sucking on her nipples, ‘if you keep doing that, who will make the tea?’ She went down on her knees and said, ‘the water looked boiled, why don’t you finish making the tea while I finish what I had started in the morning.’ She then took my cock out of my boxers and started sucking the tip.

It felt strange, but highly arousing at the same time to get a blowjob in the living room, whilst a friend was in the other room, who could easily walk in and catch us in the act. The pleasure was so great that I did not have the will power to tell her to stop. We were in front of the stove and luckily everything that I need was in arms reach, so took the heat away from the pot and put tea leaves in, stiring the pot. But after a while, the sensation became so great that I closed my eyes, and guided her head on my cock, trying not to gag her. And after half a minute, as I could not hold it any longer, I groaned like a bear and came in to her mouth, which it felt that she happily took as she made no resistance and kept her mouth closed on my tip, sucking it in.

As I recovered, I opened my eyes and saw that Anis was standing in the doorway, wearing his jeans trouser, smiling at me. Sahana, on her knees, had her back towards him and her head covered my crotch area. So I was sure he didn’t see the action or her open tits or my cock, I think, but it was clear day what had happened. I nudged Sahana on the shoulders, ‘Anis is here,’ I said.
‘Oh,’ she said, swallowing the load, looked back at him for a second and turned back with a read face, pulled my boxers over my cock, pulled her robe in to cover her tits, and got up.
‘So, you finished what you owed my friend in the morning, Ms Blowjobber? Good, good,’ Anis commented as he came in and took out fresh cups from the cupboard. Sahana and I had forgotten that the tea was already done.
Sahana had a guilty look on her face, as she smiled, getting caught red handed. I tried to act as if it was no big deal, a husband getting a blowjob from his wife should be a normal thing. I was actually proud my wife gave a fantastic blowjob.

Anis finished making tea and served it to us as Sahana said nothing, she was still embarrassed. ‘Sahana I think the tea washed everything down well, didn’t it?’ He joked. Her face again turned red. To further her embarrassment, Anis pointed out, ‘Sahana, there is something stuck to your chin.’
Sahana put her cup down and traced her finger on her chin to discover that it was a glob of my cum that was stuck to her face. She then did the unthinkable; she got up from her chair and went close to Anis. ‘Hmm, you are trying your luck too much,’ she said and then putting the finger in front of her lips, ‘this looks like a gift Ali gave me,’ in a sultry seductive voice and with his full attention put that finger in her mouth and sucked that glob in, rubbing the finger on her lips. She then quickly without any warning, bent down and gave Anis a quick peck on his lips, before he could block her move.
‘EWW!’ he screamed, realizing what had happened, bolted past her to the sink and started rinsing his lips in the tap water.

My cum-guzzler, Sahana, on the other hand was audibly laughing as she had exacted her revenge on him for teasing her.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:18 PM