Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 18

We went off and had our breakfast with Sahana complementing the cooking and wished we, Anis and I, would keep making her breakfast and wake her up like this every day. We laughed of course and Anis quipped that if she entertains us like last night, he would be happy to comply.

As we were talking and eating, Sahana had accidently spilled some egg whites on her robe and it slit down and due to it being creamy, it settled on her exposed left inner side boob. Her robe was still loosely tied so there was lot of cleavage and side boobs showing. She feigned clumsiness and complained that it will spoil her favourite robe, all the while still not removing the egg white piece. Anis, surprising me with his forwardness, expressed solidarity with her concern and with his finger scooped the piece and egg white from her tit along with the cream. This was probably the first time he touched her tits, even though it was simply the sides. Sahana made no protest and let him do it, a simple task she could have done. Anis and I then took her to the sink and splashed water on her robe, pretending to clean it. Although Anis did not grab her tits, he sure did feel the upper side of her tits and inner exposed cleavage, as he splashed water and tried to clean her robe. He did throw me a sheepish look when he did them, as if trying to get approval for the things he was already doing. Touching her boobs was a new boundary. I expressed no concern. Sahana thanked us and we again went back to finishing our breakfast.

After the two and fro banter, Anis let us know that he had to go back home to start with packing away his belongings and giving things away. As it was the weekend he would come back on the evening and that we could watch a movie.

Sahana announced she was making the tea and got up. I put on some music and Despacito was playing on my phone and a portable JBL speakers and Sahana started dancing, as the water was put on the heat. Her robe still was loosely tied and as she was dancing it was opening up, giving us long peeks at her inner side boobs and her thong panties. Anis and I soon joined her and we started dancing. Soon Anis scooted to her back, dancing close. After a while, she pulled me in fornt of her, making her sandwiched like before in our bedroom, as we danced. This time she was grinding her ass against his cock and occasionally thrusting her pelvis on to my cock. With one hand she held my waist close and with the other she held onto the neck of Anis, behind her. I then slid her slid her robe up to her waist like last time and she did nothing to stop me, other than give me look of pure lust, trying to read what was on my mind.

Again my brain screamed- WHAT NEXT?

With her robe at her waist, contact between her ass and Anis’s boxer covered cock had become much better as with the rhythm Anis was now grinding at her ass and Sahana grinding back at him. It was not dry humping to be exact, but very close to it, as I knew his cock was well lodged at the valley between her ass cheeks, possibly sliding up and down and squeezed by her ass. I did not know how to process so much of this information, but my erect cock was making the decisions for me. Anis’s eyes were closed and it looked like he was in heaven, it looked like he was about to swoon from the pleasure. All of us followed the rhythm and beat of the song in our little sexual play.

Again my brain screamed – WHAT NEXT?
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 01:14 PM