Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Anis and I waited for her for couple of minutes for her to get out, not saying anything to each other, just looking around in silence and noticed that both of our erections have subsided. I did not remember from when Anis started to wear simply his boxers, bare chested, and roam around, maybe it was last month, I did not remember. Sahana then came out, looking fresh having washed her face, her short robe tied at her waist. She went in between Anis and I to get to the dressing table to brush her hair. Anis then looked at me and met my eyes and gave me a wink. I knew he would try something, so I sat on the bed to see what would happen.

‘Sahana’ he called her and behind her, ‘you have been very naughty and teasing us since you woke up.’ Sahana gave him a surprised look through the mirror reflection. He held her and swiftly spun her around, holding her in a hugging position. She made few sounds of protests, but they weren’t forceful at all, rather playful it seemed. He then looked at me through the mirror reflection, I was sat on the bed and at an angle I could see the reflection of both of them on the mirror and he could see mine. “Ali,’ he asked me, ‘don’t you think Sahana deserves some punishment for teasing us merciless since morning and not even finishing your hand job in the morning?’He was rubbing his palm on her ass now.

‘Oh yes, she does,’ I immediately said, ‘she did not have the courtesy to even finish what she started. I think you should punish her.’ And a smile flickered on Anis’s face, as I had given him permission to “punish’ her. Sahana, on the other hand was facing me from around his shoulder, gave me a “you don’t dare” kind of look, with her teeth clenched and eyes squinted.
Anis then pulled up her robe up to her waist to reveal her ass to the mirror for me and him, and grabbed her naked ass in her thong. The thong was simply a string at the back with a very very small triangle where the string and the g-string waistband. As he was palming her naked ass I saw Sahana was looking at me and biting her lower lip. ‘You need to be punished you know,’ he told her, pawing her butt cheeks. One hand was holding her robe up to her waist and his other hand was enjoying her ass.

‘No Anis,’ she said to him in a sweet voice, ‘don’t punish me. I will finish the handjob I was giving to Ali when I get the chance.’ I did not know if she was playing coy or not. She was not making any attempt to escape. I was enthralled how her practically naked ass looked in the thong with Anis grazing it, groping it from time to time; there was no fat anywhere on her supple petite butt. If Anis really extended his palm he would be able to grab a butt cheek fully.
‘Oh no, you are not getting away that easy,’ he told her.
*SWAT!* he slapped her ass and ‘Ah!’ came her moans, of pleasure or Pain I did not know. Then again a *SWAT!* followed by a ‘ah!’ again from her. ‘It hurts,’ she sulked, trying to get sympathy.

Anis rubbed her ass where he had slapped, as if massaging her, ‘I did not even hit it that hard,’ he said, Anis took his hand to mouth, rubbed his fingers and palm against the tongue, and brought his hand back to her ass. ‘Tsk, tsk. Does this feel better now? Does it hurt like before?’ He asked, spreading the spit on her ass cheek, massaging it.
As Anis was palming her ass, she was involuntary bucking her hips. What I suspected was that she was trying to rub against his cock instinctively and the hand on her ass was feeling good, so her movement helped her ass push against his hand.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 12:57 PM