Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘You can say words like “cock”, but can’t say maal-fela, you are trying too hard to modest you sexy thing,’ he teased her and reached out his hand and slapped her exposed thigh, and kept his hand on her thigh.

‘Ouch!’ she yelped although I knew the slap was not hard, but as her right hand was holding the sheet cover over her body and her left hand now inside my boxers; she had no hands free to stop him. She made no move as he kept his hand on her thigh, very close to her pussy under the cover. She in the meantime took my cock out of my boxer and was slowly jerking me of. If Anis concentrated on her left hand under the cover, he could easily make out that she was jerking me off. ‘Okay, Okay, Anis, you win, I will use words like jerking off or maal-fela or cock or pussy. You happy?’ she said to him and made a face, what looked like from my view the classic tongue-out-between-the-lips mocking face. I was not sure Anis noticed her giving me a handjob under the cover.

‘There you go,’ he said to her, with his palm still on her thigh, rubbing it, ‘it’s no use being modest, Ms Blowjobber.’ He then looked at me and told me, ‘is she really that good in her blowjobs, Ali?’ When he looked at my face, he noticed my face was showing minor and subtle convulsions on my face due to me receiving a hand job, that too in front of my friend. He knew something was up and looked down at the sheets and saw movement and up to my face again, giving me a knowing smile. All I could do was grin at him. ‘Lucky bastard,’ he mouthed.
After a second, I answered him, ‘she is amazing.’
‘Does she swallow?’ he asked
Sahana gasped. I was a bit shocked at such direct question, but I made nothing of it as lot things unnatural and not proper have become natural and proper these days. So I nudged Sahana with my elbow. She became red in embarrassment and put her head down and nodded yes.

It looked like Anis had enough teasing her, he got up, sporting a boner in his boxers, and announced, ‘Sahana enough of lying in bed, we made breakfast, come on lets go.’
Sahana, who was embarrassed a moment ago giggle seeing his condition.
Upon realizing his cock was tenting his shorts, his hands swooped down and attempted to cover it. He was standing quite close to her bed now.
‘You don’t have to be shy, I have already seen the same condition yesterday,’ she teased him, having her revenge, and taking her left hand off my cock, she took it out of the cover and reached out, holding his arm and moving it away from his boxer-encased erection. ‘It’s so cute,’ she told him, ‘was it because of me?’ she teased him. It was sweet revenge on her part.
He had no reply.
‘Alright, I need to get up. Ali get me my robe and from the cupboard and Anis, get me my panties from over there,’ she said pointing at a pair of thong lying at the edge of the bed from last night.

I, with a hard on inside my boxers, sharing the embarrassment Anis was facing, went up to the cupboard to fetch her dark purple silk kimono robe, that she wears often at home, and handed it to her. She pulled the cover over her entire body, going under it and wore the robe and extended her hand out and asked Anis to hand over the g-string thong panty. Anis was fiddling with the thong till then, touching the material and inspecting it. The wet thong must have dried by now. Upon getting called to hand the thong over, he swiftly did. Sahana then took the thong from him, leapt out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, holding onto her loosely tied robe. ‘Shit! I forgot to pee,’ she squealed as she went inside the bathroom and closed the door.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 12:56 PM