Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 17

I woke up early next morning, remembering about last night, the amazing sex and after we finished asking her, ‘thanks for such a lovely evening, my love, but now, what next?’ She had helped my friend masturbate himself with her saliva while groping her. I was not sure what would come next. My ever growing fantasy of her doing harmless sexual stuff with other man was getting fanned and surprisingly I was not feeling jealous about any of this. I was not jealous of Anis, neither was I jealous of Subhas-kaka. The two characters, separate from each other, taking liberties with my wife. One thing I noticed was that Sahana treated both of them differently and the access they had to her was person specific, that is the access Anis was having Subhas-kaka might not have yet and vice versa. She engaged with them differently at their own speeds.

The question still hung over me: What next?

As the air conditioner was on the whole night, it was chilly in the morning, so I dbangd the white bed sheet over Sahana’s naked body, as she was still sleeping, and I got up. After freshening up, I went up to the guest room to find Anis had already woken up and was stretching in his boxers with no shirt on. ‘We need to make breakfast today,’ I reminded him of the deal last night. She dances and we make breakfast the next morning.

So we made breakfast: scotch eggs, oats and toast, and then it was time for us to wake Sahana up. I left Anis in the kitchen, for him to finish making the breakfast, and wake Sahana up. Luckily Sahana was already up; she was sitting on the bed with the cover covering upto her waist, as she was fiddling with her phone. When she saw me enter, she put down her mobile phone and gave me a smile. I went inside the cover myself and started making out with her. I always enjoyed early morning sexual activity. As I was kissing her and cupping her breasts, we heard a knock on our door. I quickly helped her cover herself and asked Anis to come in.
‘Hey, the breakfast is ready,’ he said as he came in.

‘Oh! Thank you,’ Sahana replied giving him a smile, ‘I see you guys are keeping to your promise.’ I saw that the sheet covered her breasts, but left her neck and upper chest area bare, as she held onto it. Also in the hurry of covering herself she had clumsily left her right leg bare as it stuck out of the sheet, as the sheet just covered her pubic region and left her right hips bare. As I was on her left, I was sure the sides of her ass on her right could be seen.
Anis came and sat on the dressing table tool beside the bed on her right and I was sure he could see the side of her ass and hip. ‘Making breakfast was part of the deal, so I’m glad I got to see you belly dance. That was an amazing experience last night,’ he told her, staring abashedly at her exposed hip and legs.

‘So which part did you like best? When I danced or when you got to “relieve yourself”?’ she teased him. When she used the phrase “relieve yourself”, she made a jerking off motion with her left hand, which caused Anis and I, both to laugh. She made no attempt to bring her right leg under the cover till now; she loved showing herself off.
‘I loved all of it, thanks by the way, for helping me,’ he told her, with a smile on his face. Then his face changed and he looked surprised as if he realized something, ‘okay, after all that has happened, why are you still shy of using words like masturbation or wanking-off or Jerking-off or maal-fela?’ he asked. “maal-fela” was a crude Bengali term for masturbation, maal was a slang for cum and fela meant “to drop”. I laughed.
‘Chi! You are so dirty, you take your… your… cock out and shake it to give yourself pleasure, and now embarrass me,’ she told him, making a mocking face at him and then at me. Then I felt her left hand , now under the cover, slid up my leg and caress my half-aroused cock over my boxers.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 12:56 PM