Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 16

She, as the song was nearing its end, came up to me and straddled my lap with her knees bent on the sofa, her entire legs exposed, grinding me, giving me what felt like an amazing lap dance. I took hold of her and started kissing her. We kissed and petted each other for a bit, before I realized Anis had his outstretched left hand grab her ass cheek and then rubbing that hand over her naked legs, while she was sat on me, his other hand still furiously wanking his cock off. He still looked like he was having trouble, as it was clear from his face.

After I broke the kiss to see what he was doing, Sahana got off from me, as Anis in swiftly retracted his hand, and went over to him, standing at an angle in front of him. She then asked, ‘you still having trouble?’
‘Yes I forgot to get the baby oil from the guest room,’ he managed to say, looking down, sheepishly.
‘So use spit,’ she quickly responded.
‘How?’ he asked, slightly taken aback.
‘Give me your hands dummy,’ she ordered and as he stretched his right hand out from under the covering, she held his wrists and spat a glob of saliva on to his right palm. ‘Now use that to lubricate that thing of yours, I thought you guys knew these already,’ she said in a teasing tone. We guys did know it, but maybe he was embarrassed to lube himself up with his spit right in the living room. His right slowly went back to the cover and started going up and down his cock. ‘Yeah, nice and easy,’ she said, as if instructing him, eyeing his hand movement. She now took his left hand, she was holding on to, and placed it over her ass cheek, whilst of course his other hand was now pulling at his cock under the cover with a rhythm. She was slightly swaying her ass at that rhythm as well. The music had already stopped.

My wife was now actively helping my friend masturbate, letting him grope her ass over the silk skirt and play with it, while he pleasured himself. It was a scene that I wouldn’t be able to explain, the feelings that went through me, the thrill of knowing my wife’s saliva was lubricating my friend’s cock, saliva that she gave to him. I knew how her warm saliva felt like when she gave me blowjobs. His left hand now had free access to her ass and in that moment thoughts kept running through my head. Will this become a regular thing amongst us? Her, helping him wank himself off, while she stared? His playing with her ass, even though it was over her clothes? Will she now on let him play with her ass like this all the time? What would be the next step from here? I didn’t know why he did not slip his hands inside her skirt to her naked ass, but if he did, I was certain she would not have stopped him.

I was half-mind to tell her to stop, something in me told me that as a husband I should not let my wife witness another man coming, to share something so intimate, but I wasn’t feeling it, maybe it was my horniness taking over me.

My wife looked back at me to see if I was witnessing all of this and found me pulling at my cock over my shorts. She gave me a smile and her stare went back to my friend’s activity. I saw Sahana’s left hand was in front of her, as she was giving her back to me, I did not know what she was doing with that hand. All I could guess was that she was touching herself over her clothes.

About a minute had passed that it went on for and all of a sudden his mouth widened, his grip on Sahana’s ass looked tightened and he groaned, ‘Ahh, I’m… ahhh!’ and came in to the chiffon dbang, immediately wetting it, as the cum seeped though the material. He threw his head back in to the sofa, withdrew his hand from her butt cheeks and slumped on to the sofa, panting, his hand still holding on to his cock it seemed. She bent down, gave him a kiss on his cheeks and whispered loud enough for me to hear, ‘goodbye and thanks for being here. Have a nice sleep and see you in the morning.’
She then picked me up from my seat and led me to our bedroom, almost dragging me and all I managed to say to Anis was ‘Thanks for such a wonderful gift my friend, see you in the morning.’
As soon as we were in the bedroom and we managed to close the door, she commanded, ‘FUCK ME NOW!’

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 25-05-2020, 12:53 PM