Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"God Lizzie...I can't...so fucking good." She could hear from his breathing that he was close and she squeezed her muscles a little allowing her body to do what it needed to join him in oblivion. She leaned a little further snapping her hips each time she was flush with his body.

"OOOOOOH!!" She cried out as her orgasm split her in half. Fluid surged from her covering Jeff with each spurt and the Torino's seat. He cried out at the feeling. It was unintelligible as she felt cum fill her body and slide out with her own liquid.

When she could move again, she let her hips rest back against his pelvis and heard his heavy breathing come back to her ears. Leaning down slowly she peppered Jeff's neck in kisses as she felt him calm. As she lay there enjoying the feeling of his heartbeat, she felt him start to shake against her. Truthfully, it was the first time she had felt weakness in the man and it freaked her out a little.

"Jeff? Hey, are you okay?" She lifted her head and placed one hand on his cheek.

"Yea...it's just a little intense...sorry." The great Jeff was apologizing as his body shook beneath her.

"What? I don't understand." Lizzie stared into his face full of concern.

"No worries baby, see already calming down. It happens when it's really good sometimes." He held out his hand where the shaking had already begun to subside and she let out a sigh nuzzling into his neck.

They rested in each other arms until long after Jeff released from her body, just enjoying each other.

"Lizzie, baby, Kerry's going to be back soon with lunch, you want to go eat?" Jeff roused her from near slumber.

"I guess, but maybe a quick shower first?" She groaned a little as she sat up peeling them apart and noting the rather sticky mess they had made.

"Does that mean round 3?" Jeff chuckled.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-02-2019, 11:41 AM