Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
As he scanned her body, he reached her mouth which he realized was mouthing the words to the song. He was speechless as she stared back at him before starting to move. Her hands ran over her skin and she allowed them to squeeze her tits together before wandering down to give herself a rub between her legs. With his full attention, she started to move on the car, pretending to grind herself into the hood and then leaning tongue out to fake a lick across the finish.

"Hey Jeff, cat got your tongue?" Lizzie purred to him causing him to regain his senses.

"Oh my God, Whitesnake will never sound the same. I...I...oh my God..." Jeff stood caught in her gaze as she continued to move and touch herself on the hood of his precious Stella. She stopped as the song did and motioned with her finger for him to come to her. He walked over on unsteady legs watching how every inch of her body fit perfectly into the next one with her movements.

"Do you remember this outfit?" She was so sexy as she spoke to him only inches away from her.

"Remember it? I can't get it out of my mind. You look incredible on there." His lips grabbed hers full of passion and desire. Her scent radiated through him as he leaned over to grab her in a full embrace pinning her down to the car. He could feel the heat radiating from her body and it was making him want more of her.

"I'm so excited Jeff, will you take me right here?" Her hands grabbed the top of his jeans starting to unbutton them. Her hands buried themselves under his jeans once they were undone seizing on him through his boxers. Jeff growled low under his breath.

"I will, but first, I want to see what I do to you...show me here. I want to burn the image into my memory...my baby cumming on my Stella." Jeff kissed her standing up while hooking his thumbs into her panties and pulling them down and over her bare legs and feet. When he stood fully up, he freed his own cock stroking it lightly in anticipation.

Lizzie couldn't stop herself; she moved her hand down swiping her own liquid heat from her body and running it over her clit. She inhaled and her head went backward. She heard Jeff sigh in front of her as AC/DC's Shook Me All Night Long started to play. Jeff's music mix was like a sex soundtrack in her ears.

She drew her knees up planting her feet flat on the hood, legs spread wide to give Jeff the best view. Her fingers drew circles quicker and quicker on her clit as she allowed her hips to grind up into her own hand.

"Oh Jeff, you make me so wet." She panted to him as she pressed just a little harder onto her clit. Catching his eyes she saw the deep lust in them and he stroked himself a little quicker as she felt her own release approaching. There was something so erotic about having him watch her do this. Jeff oozed sex when he wanted to, and this somehow felt like she could finally compete with him.

"Yeah, baby, dip those fingers in." Jeff stepped closer, reaching out to run his fingers down the inside of her left thigh while he continued to stroke himself. She obliged him sliding her middle and ring fingers down into her wet hole seeking out her own sweet spot. She moaned as her other hand continued its motion on her clit. Lizzie was growing closer by the second.

"Jeff, I'm...I"m...AAAAAHHHHHH!" She cried out clenching on her own hand as her breath caught in her throat.

Jeff moved with lightning speed, pulling her fingers from her body and burying his cock in her all the way up to his curly brown hairs.

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnh...fuck...Lizzie, fuck." Jeff came in her without another movement, the feel of her wet pussy around him overloading his senses. He pulsed cum into her even as he watched her body subside. He collapsed forward onto her when he was done hands planted onto the hood on either side of her head as he started to plant kisses gently on her mouth and jawline. They stayed there together basking in the feeling before Jeff raised his head.

"Sorry about that, you're just...I mean...I..." Lizzie silenced him with her fingers on his lips.

"I love you too Jeff." She couldn't help but say it as she looked into his green eyes. Lizzie really did love him. He wasn't her mate, but none of that mattered, she loved him and she loved being so completely connected to him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-02-2019, 11:40 AM