Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"I don't think so, and I think it is your turn to go to the store, so bring back lunch when you're done huh?" Jeff smiled at him.

"You expect me to leave you here with her like this?" Kerry asked him huffing at the end.

"Yep, your turn man, what can I say."

"No way, coin toss?"

Jeff's phone pinged then and he held up a finger to check it. Sure enough it was a text from Lizzie.

"Can you meet me in the garage in 15 minutes?"

"Haha, tie breaker done, she needs my help in the garage." Jeff smirked showing Kerry his phone.

"Damnit. Alright, I'll go, but I'm not bringing home pie for you, you still have some of hers from yesterday." Kerry huffed and got up to get ready to head to town.

"Oh, Kerry, take Lizzie's car, her keys are on the shelf there, mine sounds off and I gotta fix her. Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna have some pie soon if I play my cards right. I think I'll catch a quick shower first though." Jeff licked his lips and shot two double barrels using his fingers at Kerry, who was decidedly not amused.

15 minutes passed incredibly slowly for Jeff, who made his way back to his room to assure that he had good breath and to reapply his deodorant. If he wasn't the only man she was enjoying, he certainly wanted to be the one that impressed the most. After the other night, he had at first considered if what they were all 3 doing was a bad idea. He just wasn't sure how else this could play out.

These were the two people he cared about most, how could he imagine one of them being hurt in all this? The answer was simple; of course, he didn't want either of them to get hurt. If that meant that he couldn't have Lizzie to himself, then he would share. Somehow he thought the 3way they had enjoyed was a testament to just how close they had all 3 become. Whatever it was, Jeff wasn't one to overanalyze his feelings, so it was definitely time for him to get to the garage and a waiting goddess.

He opened the door heading inside and was greeted by White Snake's Here I Go Again blaring over the speakers they had installed. He closed the door behind him and made his way to the front of the Torino wondering where he would find her. As he reached the front of the car, his wonder turned to an immediate hard-on at what he saw.

There was Lizzie lying on her back on the hood of his car. She had on the light violet bra and panties from their first night together and her hair was splayed out across the hood behind her. Anyone else on his hood would have pissed him off, but she seemed perfectly in place there. Perfectly!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-02-2019, 11:40 AM