Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
The lights flickered in the kitchen before turning off completely. Jeff pulled abruptly from her and she heard a chair creak in front of her catching his weight. Kerry slowly pulled from her before she heard another chair behind her and she allowed herself to fall on her side basking in her post-orgasm numbness.

When the lights flickered again and came back on they were all spent sitting in the kitchen breathing together with no words between them. It seemed like hours passed before she could even get herself to move.

She rolled to her side looking at Jeff, who sat with a blank expression on his face. "I made pies for you guys...they should be cool by now." She smiled at him and he laughed back at her. Kerry joined in the laughter from the other side of her and soon they were all cackling as she lay there almost naked on the table between them.

"We should probably clean the table first." Kerry said after a few minutes. This started a new round of laughter easing whatever tension was left in the room.

No one spoke of what had happened between them as the night went on. Instead they all sat around the newly cleaned table enjoying pie together. Lizzie had put on a pair of shorts and buttoned up Kerry's flannel before returning from her bathroom and enjoying it with them listening to the details of their vampire killing with Paul. She felt safe there with her two protectors, who would never hurt her. She felt at home.

The previous night's activities left the bunker nicely free from scent for the next day and allowed Lizzie to enjoy two peaceful nights of rest. Since the night with Jeff the year before, she had not felt the desire to sleep in the same bed as either of them, enjoying the quietness of her own space, which she had become accustomed to over the years.

It wasn't until breakfast the following morning, that Lizzie felt her heat creeping back in. She was surprised frankly as she had not even had a smell the morning before. Lizzie had spent all day with the guys and not even seen one of them respond sexually. It was so refreshing. She wasn't sure, honestly, if they needed to discuss that night, or what it could mean for the future. All she knew was that she was happy and calm.

With her heat creeping back in, she made sure to throw a robe over her pajamas before heading out to the smell of pancakes cooking in the kitchen.

"Well, good morning gorgeous." Jeff chimed in as she entered the kitchen. He was sitting at the table looking through articles on his laptop.

"Hey, Lizzie, want some coffee?" Kerry was at the stove working on pancakes as he turned. Her boys were so perfect right now and she just stopped and smiled.

"What's up?" Jeff asked as they both looked at her.

"Sorry, I was just thinking how nice it is to wake up not alone anymore. I'm so happy I came here again. I would love some coffee Kerry." They both smiled at her words as Kerry poured her coffee.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you are putting out some major smell this morning. I knew you were coming before I even heard your door close." Jeff leaned over taking a strong whiff from her as she sat enjoying coffee. She had her knee drawn up exposing her leg and he took the opportunity to run his fingers along her thigh.

"Hey, let me at least eat breakfast first, damn." Lizzie pushed against him with a smile.

"He's right you know, you smell incredible today. I had to take a long shower just so I could think enough to make breakfast." Kerry smiled putting plates down in front of her and Jeff before placing his own on the other side of the table.

"It's never enough for you two huh? My goodness. Didn't I just get both of you off two days ago?" Lizzie spoke without thinking and everything in the room suddenly stopped.

Jeff cleared his throat, "on another note, Oz said he is tracking down the professor Paul met a few years ago so we can figure out more about you. He told us he would call sometime today to fill all 3 of us in on what he's found. Hopefully if you know more about what's to come, you'll feel a lot better."

They finished breakfast then, and no more was mentioned of their threesome from before. Lizzie hoped that meant things were back to normal. Somehow, she didn't think Kerry would have as much of an issue with things because he seemed so much more open to the world than Jeff did. Jeff would be another matter, and Lizzie wasn't exactly sure how he was dealing with their activities. What she did know was his hand on her leg was just enough to tip her heat into overdrive.

After they ate, Lizzie made her excuses and quickly scampered to the showers while they stayed in the kitchen doing research. Both men watched her as she left and sighed when she was gone.

"She's...uh." Kerry sighed looking at his partner as he sat down and opened his own laptop.

"Yeah...wow." Jeff shook his head as if trying to get rid of the scent that was now stuck in his mind. The touch of her skin filled him with electricity.

"So, we blew like two lightbulbs when the electricity surged two nights ago, do we have more?" Kerry chimed in, trying to get his mind off the lingering smell in the room.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-02-2019, 11:40 AM