Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
"Oh, Kerry, that's so good...oh fuck." Lizzie reached up pulling Kerry down to her so she could kiss his mouth. He grew rock hard inside of her pushing on her sweet spot. Watching Jeff and feeling Kerry had her body on edge. She could hear the sound of herself being fucked and of Jeff's hand on his own cock and it was all just too much...too good.

Lizzie reached out seizing on Jeff's cock and her body exploded once more as Kerry thrust into her. She screamed out as both men groaned almost in unison. Kerry paused letting her ride out her orgasm on his cock, more so that he wouldn't join her and end her pleasure too soon. Somehow the sight of her hand wrapped around Jeff was so incredibly erotic right now. He leaned down sucking on her neck as her throbbing subsided on his cock. He undid her shirt buttons as he kissed down her chest. He could feel the movement of her arm as she stroked his partner next to him.

Jeff was lost in the sight of the woman he loved on the verge of orgasm as her hand jumped out seizing him. He groaned and released his own hand to stop from cumming right there. He watched as she seemed to pulse while her body experienced pleasure. He cursed his partner for leaning down and taking away his view of her as he kissed down her body. When her hand started to stroke him, he forgot his frustrations and let himself get lost in how her skin felt once more.

"Kerry, stop, help me flip over." Lizzie groaned out causing Kerry to pull himself from her. His shirt was open around her revealing her entire naked form to them both and her pussy was on fire, every nerve screaming out for more and more from him.

"How do you...what do you mean?" Kerry was breathing heavily and looking at her puzzled. She sat up on her elbows, dropping Jeff's cock and looked from Jeff's face to Kerry's.

"I want you both inside me when I cum again." They both looked shocked at how lust-filled her voice was and how intensely neither wanted to walk away. She didn't know, but her eyes had flashed an otherworldly bright green for an instant as she spoke. Lizzie pulled herself backward to sit in the center of the table before flipping over so that was kneeling on all fours with her ass facing Kerry.

"Fuck Lizzie, are you sure this is what you want?" Jeff asked breathing as quickly as Kerry was.

"I want you in my mouth Jeff, now come here." She was forceful in her words and he couldn't deny his desire to be just where she wanted. He walked around to the opposite side of the table from his partner parting the chairs there so he could walk up to her inviting lips. Her right hand reached out caressing his balls and making him inhale sharply. When she reached with her tongue and caught the moisture rolling from his slit he became powerless to resist her. He walked forward allowing her to take his full length inside.

"Oh Jesus...huh." Jeff's hand seized into her hair. His other joined pulling her long brown locks up into a make shift ponytail so he could watch each time she bobbed on him.

Kerry watched as Lizzie's pussy dripped in front of him. He could see how exciting it was for her to have Jeff in her mouth and all he could think about was how incredible she had felt only moments ago cumming around his cock. Hesitantly, he reached out running his hand over her ass. He looked up into his partner's face seeing him standing there with his jaw hanging as his brows furrowed.

Lizzie pulled her mouth from Jeff as her hand held his cock firmly in place. "Please Kerry, I want you inside." She moaned to him before sliding herself down onto Jeff once more.

Kerry couldn't stop himself then lining up with her dripping hole, he pressed himself inside moaning. He held her hips in place with one hand as his other slid under her to grab one of her breasts.

Lizzie felt so incredibly full suddenly and finally sated. She moaned on Jeff's dick as she felt Kerry's graze along her g-spot. His hand went from her breast down to stroking her clit causing her body to clench on him even as Jeff moved one of his hands to hold her other breast. She was so close to exploding as her body seized both of them at the same time.

"Oh God, I'm too close ...I can't." Jeff panted out as she sucked on his head pumping his shaft with her hand.

"Uhhhhhh...Z...fuck." Kerry groaned closing in on his own orgasm.

It was all she needed as Lizzie's pussy clamped down on Kerry before releasing and sending her spiraling over her edge. She felt Jeff's cum shoot down her throat at the same time as Kerry's filled her. Jeff's hand grabbing her side and the table as Kerry grabbed onto her hips holding her in place.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-02-2019, 11:39 AM