Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Kerry didn't have restraint left as he buried his mouth on her clit and held her hips tightly. He struggled to get out of his coat so he could have better access to feel her body. Lizzie tasted so perfect after being gone. She was becoming his cure for the nastiness he saw in the world. She was perfect, just like Paul said. The taste of honey from her soaked lips took away his need to think then as he pushed two fingers into her.

Lizzie loved how Kerry did this. Jeff was amazing, but it was like Kerry had to learn each piece of her sex when he went down on her. He would take time on each nerve in her body and then suckle at her clit like he may never again. She was moaning and arching off the table in the next minute as she felt herself closing in on a first release.

"Hey guys, the electric flickered and I wanted to make sure everything was okay. Is that pie I smell? What...oh shit!" Jeff's stammering in the doorway broke Kerry's concentration for a second. Lizzie didn't hear him speak over the throbbing of her heartbeat in her temples. Kerry had her on the verge and she could feel every nerve coiled and ready to explode.

"Kerry, don't stop, please...I'm so close." She moaned out holding one hand on his head as her other hand reached into her shirt grabbing her right breast.

Her words were enough to make Kerry not care about the presence of his partner who stood transfixed in the doorway. He curled his fingers on her g-spot hard as he pulled her cilt into his mouth.

"OH FUCK YESSS! AHHHHH!" She screamed out pushing her thighs against his cheeks.

Jeff still stood in the doorway watching as Lizzie's back arched off the table that look of bliss across her face that he had dreamed of when they were away. His cock was completely hard by the time her breathing returned to normal. She opened her eyes and caught his gaze, which made him instantly drop a hand to his crotch rubbing along his length.

"Fuck you're incredible." He sighed out.

"Jeff, do you mind?" Kerry moved over Lizzie's body coming towards her mouth.

"Oh sorry, I'll go." Jeff stuttered as his hand rubbed his length.

"Wait. Stay - show me." Lizzie was completely enraptured in the moment. She wanted to feel Kerry and wanted to see Jeff's straining erection. The scent of both men in the room with her was making her pussy water and she couldn't stand the thought of either leaving. She grabbed Kerry's hair pulling him in to kiss her and shoving her tongue into his mouth trying to shut him up before he said anything to the contrary.

Kerry wanted to say no, tell her he wasn't sure about Jeff being there, but the feel of her mouth on his made his mind go blank. He felt her body ablaze with lust beneath him and her fingers on the button of his jeans trying to free his cock, which made him only want to be inside of her.

"I...show you what?" Jeff was breathing heavy and holding his cock through his jeans.

"Show me what I do to you." Her voice was low and raspy as she finally freed Kerry so her hand could wrap around him. He groaned in response looking down at her and realizing it was pointless for him to try to get away from her. He wanted her too badly. Her smell was driving him crazy and now her hand was stroking his length even as she spoke to Jeff.

"Z...fuck...that's...fuck." Kerry could only mutter as she stroked him so his head rubbed along her pussy getting wet and ready to enter her.

"Oooh...Kerry... please. I want you inside me." She flashed him a look full of desire as she eased his cock head down to the entrance of her sex. She looked off to her side to see Jeff undoing his jeans and pulling the front of his boxer briefs down to show her his cock. The tip glistened with precum as he stood there fixated on her.

"Uh...Z..." Kerry groaned as he pushed himself inside of her completely. Her head flew backward at the feel of him completing her. When she opened her eyes she could see Jeff stroking the length of his cock as he watched her. Kerry was slowly pulling himself out before thrusting back into her.

"Come here so I can watch, please Jeff."...she moaned as Kerry filled her again. Her senses were overloaded as she watched Jeff obeying, walking towards the table where his partner was sliding in and out of her even as he stroked his length.

Jeff thought for only a moment how wrong this should be before getting caught up with her scent and seeing her writhing on the table. Kerry was pushing in and out of her and with every thrust he saw that look of pleasure on her face. Before he knew it he was doing exactly as she asked and walking over to the table to stand only a foot from her at the corner.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-02-2019, 11:39 AM