Fantasy Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty
Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 11

The next day proved Jeff's spidey-sense proved right as a check back to the nest gave them another two heads to remove. It meant leaving even later than expected, but neither felt like staying away from Lizzie much longer.

A stop for dinner was even cut short as they decided to eat in the car on the way. They had weirdly decided that Kerry deserved a chance to finish what had been started the day they left. Jeff was stuck on the thought of having to end another relationship badly knowing that he was definitely in love with Lizzie at this point. He was somehow okay with sharing her with his partner, possibly because he loved Kerry too as a friend, of course. Lizzie deserved to be happy anyways, especially considering that none of the information they had about her pointed to a good outcome.

Both partners had managed to sneak in a few text messages to Oz relaying the information they had gotten from Paul and hoping to spur him on to getting more. Kerry was particularly worried, with his history with women. After all, the last serious relationship he had ended in the unfortunate death of the young woman he was seeing. He was starting to have stronger feelings for Lizzie, and he remembered all too well how hard it was to get past the part he played in his last girlfriend's death. He wondered if he should pull himself back from this, but the thought of that beautiful woman in the bunker just waiting for him had him excited right now. He had jerked off a few times already just smelling her on his jeans, and he couldn't wait for his chance at having her tonight.

Lizzie had again cleaned up around the bunker, even doing the guys' laundry, which was no small feat after the last excursion they were on. They got into some really gnarly stuff and let's just say blood didn't come out terribly easy.

She had received the text that she waited for a few hours ago saying Kerry and Jeff were on their way home and it made her want to do something special for them. So, she was now in the kitchen making mini-pies. She had learned that baking was the way to Jeff's heart, and she discovered that as much of a health nut as Kerry was, he enjoyed an excuse to splurge. She figured the pie would be plenty cool by the time they returned as they were already in the oven.

Lizzie had decided that after a few days with no release, she really needed either of them to be in that bunker with her as soon as humanly possible. After a moment's consideration, she had pulled on one of Kerry's flannels, which was a little bigger than Jeff's and also had a snap up front. She was wearing it - and only it as she danced around the kitchen with classic rock blaring. Their love for classic music made her and Jeff close, of course, but once in a while her 80s hairbands seemed to tie her to Kerry. She was standing and daydreaming in the kitchen when the timer went off and she leaned down to pull the tray of mini-pies that she had crafted in a cupcake tin out of the oven placing it on the stove to cool when a familiar voice greeted her.

"Man, now that is a view I could get used to." Kerry's smell hit her almost as quickly as his words.

"Oh, hey stranger. Where's your infamous partner?" Lizzie turned smiling at Kerry, oven mitts still on her hands. His blue flannel hung on her, not helped by the fact that she had only fastened two-thirds of the snaps. At least she had rolled up the sleeves so she could bake.

"He's washing some um...stuff... off Stella in the garage, and I thought I would come in and finish what I started the other day." Kerry moved from the doorway around the kitchen table and towards her.

"Hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your shirt." Lizzie caught her bottom lip between her teeth as she peeled the oven mitts off and threw them onto the counter.

"Looks way better on you than me. Did you bake for us?" Kerry was only a few inches away as he spoke.

"I did, but we have to let them cool first. I wasn't expecting you guys to be back for another hour or so." She sighed as Kerry leaned in grabbing her face and kissing her.

"I made him drive fast; I didn't want to keep you waiting much longer." She could already feel Kerry's hardness against her as he spoke and she felt herself start to moisten in anticipation of him.

"You know I didn't even jerk off after you left. I wanted to make myself wait for you." She moaned as he started to lick down her neck letting his hands roam down the sides of her body. She pushed her fingers up into his hair. It was soft, always soft.

"Mmmm, God you smell so much better in person than on my jeans. I was so bitter I didn't get to feel you before I left." Kerry growled in her ear as his hands found the sides of her legs. He traced his fingers over her outer-thighs making her head lean back.

"Want a fun surprise?" Lizzie smiled at him as his fingers eased up the edges of the flannel.

"Depends, can we go to my room first?" He slid his hand up her bare hip and stopped looking at her with a sly smile.

"Well, now the secret's out, I'm only wearing this flannel." She grinned wider as her hand slid over his cock straining at his jeans.

"Oh fuck, we're not going to make it." Kerry grabbed both of her ass cheeks hauling her up against him and spinning to sit her on the kitchen table. The lights flickered suddenly, but neither of them cared as he laid her back so he could drop to his knees.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Division - The Capsa by bdbeauty - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-02-2019, 11:39 AM