Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
The girl sat in the chair next to where Mr. Misra was standing. It was obvious the young girl was drunk. It was also obvious that she kept glancing at Mr. Misra' crotch, at the gaping fly in his boxers.

"Have you ever seen a cock before?" Mr. Misra asked Disha.

"I saw yours."

"But not close up."

"No."

"Jyoti, come closer." When Jyoti didn't move, Mr. Misra said more harshly, "I told you to get over here or else."

"Go on, Mother, do what he says or you won't get any more sex from him," Disha spat at her mother.
Jyoti was crushed. She knew she had to do whatever Mr. Misra told her to, but having her daughter treat her that way made it all the worse. She hoped some day she would be able to explain it all to her daughter. But for now, Jyoti silently stepped up to Mr. Misra.

"Take off my underwear and show your daughter my dick."

Jyoti looked at Mr. Misra' face, pleading for him to reconsider. He stared coldly back at her. She looked over at her daughter who was looking at her with scorn. Without having a choice, Jyoti slowly pulled Mr. Misra' underwear down. She felt his hand on the top of her head and, when he lifted a foot at a time, she removed the undergarment. Jyoti looked up and saw his cock limply hanging in front of her face. She quickly turned to her daughter and saw Disha's eyes staring at it.

"Do you want to touch it?" Mr. Misra asked Disha.

All Disha could do was shake her head no. It was all happening so fast. She couldn't believe she had caught her mother having sex, then the ensuing conversation, and now this. A naked man was standing in her kitchen, with her mother on her knees in front of him.

"It looks smaller up close," Disha said, almost to herself.

"You mean smaller than before?" Mr. Misra asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, it was hard then."

"Oh yeah."

"Jyoti, make my cock hard so your daughter can see it that way." Jyoti was defeated so she leaned forward and put the soft dick into her mouth. Mr. Misra pushed her head back. "I didn't tell you to suck it. All I asked you to do was make it hard." Then, turning to Disha, he said, "I apologize for your mother. I guess she loves sucking cock so much she... well, you saw." Disha gave her mother a venomous look.

"Never mind. Jyoti, use your hand."

Jyoti was humiliated beyond belief. Mr. Misra was twisting everything that happened, making it look like she wanted to suck his cock, in fact, that he had to push her away from it. The look on her daughter's face broke her heart. But Jyoti's fingers wrapped around Mr. Misra' cock and she began rubbing it. All the while her daughter was watching.

When Mr. Misra' cock began to show signs of life he told Jyoti to have her daughter help. Jyoti reluctantly reached out and grabbed Disha's wrist, gently pulling it until her fingers touched her first cock. Disha pulled her hand away from her mother's, but when Jyoti slid her fist down to the base of Mr. Misra's cock Disha touched the head with her fingertips. When the hardening cock reacted, she jerked her hand away, but quickly brought it back. Soon she covered the head in her small hand and squeezed.

"Jyoti, your daughter doesn't know what to do. Show her."

Jyoti covered her daughter's hand with her own and guided it down the semi-hard cock. She told her daughter to loosen her grip and then showed her how to slide her fist up and down. When the cock stiffened further, Disha moved her hand on her own, intrigued with the result. Soon Mr. Misra' cock was fully hard.

"That was very good," Mr. Misra complimented the young girl. "You now know how to give a hand-job. If it ever comes up..." Disha giggled at the unintentional pun, "you won't be embarrassed." Disha looked up at Mr. Misra, her little fist still holding his cock, and smiled appreciatively. "But, you know, most boys won't be satisfied with a hand-job."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, boys can do that themselves. Don't get me wrong... it feels a lot better when you do it, but they can jerk off anytime they want. What boys will really want is a blowjob."

Jyoti looked up at Mr. Misra with hate in her eyes. He was training her innocent daughter to be a slut.
She had taught Disha to be a good girl and, right before her eyes, Mr. Misra was undoing all that.

"As you saw, your mother really likes to give blowjobs," Mr. Misra said to Jyoti's mortification. "I guess it's time for her to teach you that too. C'mon, Jyoti, show your daughter how to suck cock."

Jyoti looked at her daughter who had an expectant, interested looking on her face. This was all surreal. Jyoti couldn't stand to see her looking at her any longer so she turned around. Now what she saw was Mr. Misra' hard cock.

Jyoti pulled the erection down slightly and wrapped her lips around its head. She began sucking the cock the way she had only recently learned herself. Mr. Misra made it worse when he told Jyoti to tell her daughter everything she was doing. Jyoti instructed her young daughter on how to give a blowjob. She explained how the girl's teeth needed to be kept from hurting the sensitive flesh, how the tongue was used, how to suck and bob one's head, how to keep from gagging, and how to use your hand at the same time. Jyoti had to keep stopping sucking his cock to speak, but Mr. Misra didn't mind. It was exciting to watch a mother teach her daughter how to suck cock.
[+] 5 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-UPDATED (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 25-05-2020, 03:10 AM