Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Disha was at a loss. The young girl didn't know what to think. All the values that she had talked about since childhood- moral virtue, virginity, saving oneself for marriage seemed to be a lie. She was very conflicted should she go and confront her mom? Should she call her father? She was getting very stressed out and could not bear it any longer.

She went downstairs, straight to her father’s stash of alcohol. Pulled herself a bottle of vodka. She felt better after her third drink. Her head was spinning, she was buzzed but still her mind kept going to the image of her naked mother fucking the man.

Jyoti came down to start preparing a snack for Misra when she noticed her daughter drinking alcohol mid day.

“What is this Disha, you are drinking at home?”

Disha ignored her and poured a fourth drink

“Give me that” Jyoti went for the vodka bottle but stopped all of a sudden when Mr. Misra suddenly appeared in the kitchen wearing only boxer shorts.

"Oh-my-god, what are you doing here?!" Jyoti screamed.

"Just wanted my snack" Mr. Misra responded nonchalantly.

"But... but... but she's here," Jyoti said pointing to her daughter, and then addressing her daughter said, "Honey, it's not what it looks like."

Disha felt rage and shouted, "Oh no?! So what does it look like? Does it look like you're cheating on Dad? Does it look like you just fucked this guy? You are a whore!”

Jyoti was stunned to silence, but finally got control of herself. "Disha, how dare you? Watch your mouth!"

"You fuckin' hypocrite," Disha yelled. Jyoti's mouth snapped shut at the sudden outburst of her usually well-behaved daughter. "You've been telling me lies my whole life. I listened to you... believed you. I lost boyfriends because I listened to you and did what you told me. But you're a hypocrite. You say one thing but do something totally different. I have been a perfect little girl. I'm not listening to you anymore. I don’t need to"

Disha was so drunk that she almost fell down as she said this.

Jyoti was flabbergasted. She had never seen her daughter so angry or drink. And what was worse, it was obvious Disha had seen her with Mr. Misra and calling her a slut was appropriate.

"Honey, you are drunk lets go to bed and I will explain" Jyoti said softly. "Please, honey, lets go"

"No more talking, Mom. I don't want to hear anything more that you have to say." Jyoti tried to get up but sat down as was tipsy and sipped her fourth drink

Jyoti turned to Mr. Misra and said, "Please help me. I don't know what to do. You have to help me."

Mr. Misra saw both women looking at him... waiting. He took a deep breath, sighed, and said to Disha,

"Well, it looks like your mother filled your head with a lot of nonsense. A little sex..."

"I did not!" Jyoti blurted out.

"SHUT UP!" Mr. Misra snapped back, causing Jyoti to remain quiet. "Now, as I was saying," he continued,
turning towards Disha, "A little sex never hurt anyone. You shouldn't always give it away..." he paused and looked at Jyoti, "...like your mother does, but sex is something to enjoy."

The tears flowed down Jyoti's cheeks. She was being called a slut to her face, right in front of her daughter. She felt like jumping on Mr. Misra and strangling him until his eyes popped out of their sockets and his breathing stopped. But she wasn't strong enough and, anyway, it wouldn't solve her problem.

"What's your name?" Mr. Misra continued.

"Disha."

"Well, Disha, don't tell me you haven't had sex yet." The girl lowered her eyes telling all. "I guess that's your mother's fault." Disha looked up and her eyes threw darts at her mother. "I think, then, your mother should help you out."

"What do you mean?" Disha asked.

"Well, you're probably curious about sex, its not a taboo as it was 20 yrs ago"

Disha looked at Mr. Misra

"Disha, don't listen to..." Jyoti cried out feeling her daughter's anguish.

"SHUT UP! I told you to be quiet!" Mr. Misra yelled at Jyoti. "If you don't shut up and do what I say you know what will happen."

"What do you mean?" Disha asked. "Mom, that sounded like a threat."

Before Jyoti could speak, Mr. Misra said, "Your mother likes to have a lot of sex and all I meant was that if she doesn't behave then she won't get any. That's all. I guess I did threaten her. I'm sorry, it just came out."

Disha stared at her mother with contempt. Her mother was even more of a slut than she had thought. The man could actually get her to do what he wanted by threatening to withhold sex.

"Now, as I was saying," Mr. Misra continued, "your mother got you into this mess and she should get you out of it. Look, I don't want to force anything on you... and I don't want to embarrass you or do anything that you don't think is right, but I was thinking..."

Jyoti couldn't believe how phony Mr. Misra was. She wasn't sure where he was going, but felt trepidation over his words. Mr. Misra' incomplete sentence hung in the air.

"What do you mean?" Disha finally asked.

"Well, I think your mother should teach you about sex."

"WHAT?!" Jyoti cried out.

"How?" her daughter said more quietly.

"Would you like to learn about sex?" Mr. Misra asked the naive girl.

"Yes."

"Then I think your mother should teach you. It'll be safe for you and she owes it to you."

"Okay, but how?"

"Since you already saw us having sex..." Mr. Misra raised his hand to stop Disha's denial, "I guess we can show you how to do it. Instead of just watching from a distance we can show you and explain things to you. How does that sound?"

"Good, then let's begin." Mr. Misra looked at Jyoti who had a petrified look on her face. "Why don't you come closer," he said to Disha.
[+] 5 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-UPDATED (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 25-05-2020, 03:09 AM