Adultery Fucking My Best Friends
Hello All,
This is Sanjay, working as Software Engineer in Chennai. I am a 30yrs dusky guy with a well built body.

I am going to share about my real life sex incidents with two of my best friends. Their names are Banu and Reena. In this part, I am going to share how I got into sensual feelings for them.

Coming to their sizes, Banu is dusky and has 34 30 32 whereas Reena is fair and has 38 32 34. Yes! As you could see, Reena has gigantic boobs. Before we became close, I used to see her boobs shaking while walking in the office. Her chudidhar couldn’t hide the boobs as it will be projected outside. Though she is slightly fat, she has the right shape. On the other hand, Banu has the correct size, and she will be perfect in bed.

Before they got married, we used to go for lunch and breakfast together. That time I used to comment on other girls regarding their shape and beauty. They will understand what I meant as most of the time, I will see other girl’s boobs. They will also tease me that “Sanjay, that girl's face is at the top”. I don’t mind and I will just laugh. They thought that it’s men’s habit and can’t change. 

During SuchiLeaks, I showed some of the pictures to them as they wanted to see. Then they said, “why these actresses are doing like these”. I just laughed and said “It’s for us. If you girls don’t like it, then don’t see.”

One day while dropping Banu to her home, I opened up about my ex gf and told her that me and my gf had sex many times. But I broke up with my gf after a year. She didn’t believe that. But later I showed some of the messages, then she believed. She is the only friend who knows about my past sex life. 

There were no intentions for them until one day when I saw some old pictures during a weekend. I saw Reena was wearing a transparent dress and her cleavage is visible. In one picture, Banu is having a nipple pokie. That was the first spark inside me. But I controlled as they were my friends. 

But later on one working Saturday we three agreed to come to the office. I came first in my team. Then Reena came in a party wear like dress with her top covering up to her hip only. Reena stood up and was pinning her hair. So her hands were both up and this lifted her top upto waist. Her navel, hips, back is also visible. I even saw her lower part of the bra is also visible. It was a black bra with pads. I got stunned and just looked at her navel. It’s more fair than her face and I couldn’t stop watching her. 

After sometime, Banu came. I said to Banu whatever happened. She laughed. Then we thought of telling Reena as she travels by bus daily. So I called her and said to go in the cab for one day. She asked why. Then we said what happened. She didn’t accept and said that she checked everything in home before starting. So we asked her to stand up and raise her hands. I took my phone and recorded the video. She raised her hands and spun once. She rushed towards me to see the video. When she saw the video, she put her hand on her mouth. 

I asked: Did you hold on to the top bar on the bus, today?
Reena: May be
I laughed and said: If you had did that, then it would have been a super show for many
Reena was in a embarrassment 
Banu: Reena don’t worry. You wouldn’t have. Sanjay, stop teasing her.
Me: Banu, I am not teasing her. Just saying.
Banu: Whatever. Shhhh. 

Then during lunch, Reena became normal and asked me.

Reena: Sanjay, is it very bad?
Me: Reena, that was super
Reena: why super
Me: Even it tempted me. I wanted to come and grab from behind and hold you. But controlled...
Reena: Slap only
Me: ok allow me now. I will do that. 
Reena: Go Sanjay. 

We laughed at that. Then we sent Reena in a cab to her home. That night, I went home and saw the video. I couldn’t control and masturbated thinking about her. From that day, I started enjoying her cleavage, boobs and shape. And I wanted to fuck her badly but only with her permission. 

Then for Banu, it was a completely enjoyable moment. We went for a ride in a mall. It was that rotating ride with triggered jumps which could make us lose balance. I sat in the middle. Reena on the right side and Banu on the left side. After the ride started, Banu lost grip to one hand and was about to fall down. So to stop from her falling, I pushed her back with the hand. But to my luck, I kept my hand on her boobs. Banu closed her eyes in fear. So I asked her to grab my hand with her one hand and hold on to the bar with her other hand. She did. But she couldn’t realize that my hand was on her boobs. So whenever the ride jumped, I pressed her boobs. Those boobs were correctly fitted to my hand. First I hesitated, then started to enjoy pressing her boobs. She got back her senses once the ride ended. She spoke to me normally as she might have thought it’s just for her to stop from falling that I have kept my hand on her boobs. While coming down, I got back the mobile from the ride control person. I went home and saw the video. It was clearly visible in the video that I am pressing her boobs. On the other side, Reena has jiggling boobs. Whenever the ride jumped, her cleavage popped out and went in. Her navel was visible sometimes. I had masturabated many times watching that video.

So this is how I got into sensual feelings for them. Though I care for them, I couldn’t wait for the day that I will push my cock inside them.

I was masturbating thinking of them at least 4 times a week. Whenever we go out, I take random pictures of them. They don’t mind as they think it’s like candid. But I used to get some of their cleavages and navel pics. Those are my masturbating subjects for the night. 

I used to tell them about my fantasies for other girls in the office. They used to laugh at me saying that many of my babies are going to roam in this office during next Children's Day.

So days goes on and I am trying to find a chance to fuck them. But then came one day when Banu’s husband was going abroad for work. I thought to myself that this is the chance.

Let’s see it in the next part.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Fucking My Best Friends - by chennaiplayboy - 24-05-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Fucking My Best Friends - by Kkrkv - 25-05-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Fucking My Best Friends - by harishgala - 25-05-2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Fucking My Best Friends - by chennaiplayboy - 25-05-2020, 11:52 PM
RE: Fucking My Best Friends - by harishgala - 30-05-2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Fucking My Best Friends - by sri65 - 05-06-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: Fucking My Best Friends - by Dgparmar - 06-06-2020, 06:13 PM
RE: Fucking My Best Friends - by raj500265 - 12-12-2020, 01:43 AM