Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Quote:virile_raj

Great Story!

Thanks for writing such a great story!
Its not easy to find time to update a story!

Frankly disappointed with last update. The fun would have been Sanjana playing games with Anand being elusive and save her marriage. So far story only suggested Anand is getting what he wanted and Vivek turning into a Cuck.
Sanjana knows that Priya cheated her by referring her to MAS company. So she knows all this is a plot. How can one not connect the dots. Now either she takes the position and save the family's financial crisis or leave the company.
She was at this point right when she walked into Chariman's room in the beginning and found out it was Anand and she was about to leave throwing her Job and she is back to the same situation when Sneha explained her the offer.
so what changed her mind? Vivek? or her own Lust for Anand after watching the Anand-Sneha session? [Image: banghead.gif]

What comes next if there's no twist in the tale is routine wife used by several personnel at work. she will start with Anand and passed along slowly. I hope it doesn't turn out that way.
Would love to see Sanjana turn the tables! All power to the women!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 29-11-2018, 07:55 AM