Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-7(PART-2)

“What? Are you really mad? What will society say?” Vikrant asked.

“You think I still care about this society who never helped me. They called me a witch and a madwoman. Nobody helped me when I needed their help, only you helped me so I only care about you. If you have no problem in that then I don’t care about anybody else” Manisha said with determination.  
Manisha was widowed at a very age and she doesn’t have any child so her demand seems very justifiable to Vikrant. He already had slept with many women so for him having sex with her wasn’t a problem.

“Tell me Vikrant. Will you give me a 'little Vikrant', as a sign of my love for you.” Manisha asked and Vikrant nodded. They looked at each other's eyes and they both were eager for what was coming. They wanted to feel each other and make love to each other. It was more than a week since Vikrant last had sex with Priyanka bhabhi.

Their bodies moved forward passionately and their lips get lost in each other.
Manisha had last applied any makeup since months but still, her lips tasted very sweet to Vikrant. She was a raw hilly beauty and he was going to enjoy her rawness which was better than any makeup in the world. Both of them were hungry for love so they explored each other’s lips wantonly.

They stopped when they hear the noise of a vehicle passing through the road. Though they were on the farmland still they were not far away from the road. There was still about an hour or more for sunset so anyone could see them there.

“Let's go to the tubewell room. We can be seen here” Vikrant suggested to which Manisha just nodded. Vikrant noticed that after kissing she was behaving a little shy just like a newlywed bride.

They crossed the way, from there to the tubewell room silently but briskly. Both of them were eagerly anticipating what was about to happen. As soon as they entered the tubewell room, Vikrant grabbed her in his tight embrace and started kissing all over her face. He started by kissing on her forehead then he kissed over both of her eyelids, on her nose, her chin and finally on her cheeks which had turned pink. Vikrant saw her pinkish cheeks and thought that no makeup can ever match the raw beauty that she possesses.

“Manisha do you know that how beautiful you are,” Vikrant asked after he was done kissing all over her pretty face. Vikrant saw that her pinkish cheeks turned red listening to his compliment and she closed her eyes and started smiling slowly on his remark.  

Manisha was wearing no makeup and no jewellery but still, she was looking so beautiful, so sexy and so sultry that Vikrant’s dick was hard ever since he had tasted her lips. He was all of sudden very eager to fuck a raw beauty.

Manisha’s body was wrapped behind saree and Vikrant wanted to see her very badly so he clenched border of her saree and started to undress her out of saree. She kept moving round and round until her saree was completely removed.

[img][Image: 149564519_manisha0.png][/img]

Now Manisha had just blouse and petticoat on her body. Vikrant saw her from top to bottom. He had seen her many time before, he had even seen her wrapped in a towel but then he had a feeling of pity in her mind. She had an extremely magnificent figure and Vikrant can’t wait to taste every corner of her body. Her peaky and dextrous boobs were looking like two high mountains and which were alluring Vikrant to measure their height.

“What are you looking? Is something wrong?” Manisha opened her eyes when Vikrant didn’t do anything for some time.

“Nothing…..I mean…. You are very sexy Manisha” Vikrant replied.

“Stop lying Vikrant…….” Manisha said while her cheeks turned red due to shame.

“If you think I am lying then what it is?” Vikrant asked as he grabbed her soft hand and placed it over his hard cock.

Manisha’s eyes widened noticing the hardness and length of his erect penis. She flicked her tongue over her dry lips as she anticipated his hard dick in her pussy. She felt moistness between her legs as she tried to picture the size of his penis in her mind.

“Now you believe me or not?” Vikrant asked when he saw the expression of surprise on Manisha’s face.

“Can I see it?” Manisha asked innocently. She had not had sex since her husband died a month ago so she was getting desperate to get feeling of a hard cock in her hand.

“You can do whatever you want to do with it but please be gentle,” Vikrant said smilingly.

After a green signal from Vikrant, she gets down on her knees. She quickly unbolted her belt and then unzipped his pant and then she pulls down his pant and underwear one by one and threw them on one side.

Manisha was seeing Vikrant’s dick for the first time. In her life, she had only seen her husband’s cock which was way much shorter than Vikrant’s. She was amazed to look at it. She grabbed his dick and then inspected it from every angle. Her heartbeat was getting heavier as she imagined his thick and long rod in her tight vagina. She gently kissed on the head of his dick and then stood up hastily.

“What happened don’t you want to make love to it?” Vikrant asked when she stood  up after giving just a kiss on his dick.

“It's so big and long. I don’t know what to do. My husband’s 'tool' was almost half than yours” Manisha revealed.

“If I am right then your husband was the only person with whom you got intimate?” Vikrant asked.

“hmmm” Manisha just nodded.

“Don’t worry, I will be gentle?” Vikrant said. Manisha only had sex with her husband and that too did not happen for long as her husband was killed just after a year of their marriage. So Vikrant knew he has to handle her body tenderly.

As Vikrant step up to remove Manisha's blouse, his mobile started ringing. He got little irritated and wanted to ignore the ringing mobile but he can not. He was there on an official tour so he can't ignore any call. He picked up his mobile halfheartedly and saw that Nazia was calling. He can't afford to ignore her either, so he received the call.

“Hello”

“Where are you since morning? Have you forget Rubika aapa is coming, don’t forget to receive her at the station” Nazia voice echoed from the speaker.
[+] 5 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 24-05-2020, 03:13 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM