Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_EPISODE-7(PART-1)

“Where is that fucking bitch?” Ram Lal roared when he saw Vikrant entering lawyer’s office alone.

“She is in the car with the driver,” Vikrant replied. There were just four people in the lawyer’s office. Vikrant, lawyer, Ram Lal and his elder son. Ram Lal gestures his son and he went outside. Within a few minutes, he returned with a young woman, who was wearing saree and her face covered behind a stole.

“Now give me my 10 lakhs” Vikrant demanded.

“Suck my dick” Ram Lal replied with a grin.

“By that, I assume that you are not willing to give me anything,” Vikrant asked.

“You fucking idiot. I killed my own son for the property, he had gone mad for this slut and was naming every property that he was buying in her name. If you still think that I will give you money than You are just a fool” Ram Lal said after that he took a couple of step towards the woman. Before he could take off her saree that woman uncovered her face and everybody except Vikrant were shocked to see that she was not Manisha.

That woman kicked Ram Lal and the same time Daroga Durgavati barged into the lawyer’s office with 6 constables.

~

“Thank you, Durgavati Ji, for helping us,” Vikrant said to Durgavati, he was sitting in the security officer station and Manisha was sitting beside him.

“No need for thanks, I have done nothing special. I just did what is my duty plus I like to kick the ass of people who torture and mistreat woman” Durgavati replied. She was a very strict security officer office plus feminist. “We have arrested her father in law and elder brother in law. After some paperwork, she can return to her house which her husband bought for her. She will also get a job in the bank under deceased dependent quota.” She said.

“Thank you a lot mam,” Vikrant said and then he left the security officer station with Manisha.

~

“Who asked you to do this” Manisha asked angrily after they get down from the car and started walking towards the tubewell room.

“I did all this just for you and you are getting angry on me”

“You know my father in law keeps a gun with him. What if he had shooted y…….” Manisha couldn’t finish as her eyes get filled with tears. She had started to develop feelings for Vikrant.

“Look, nothing happens to me, right? So stop thinking negative. Think positive, soon you will in your house and you will also get a job.” Vikrant said to calm her down.

“Vikrant, I still don’t feel safe outside. I only feel safe around you. Please don’t leave me. I need you” Manisha said and then he hugged him tightly.  

“But I can’t be with you all the time. You have to learn to stay alone” Vikrant said while she was still hugging him.

“I don’t know Vikrant but I think have started loving and I can't imagine my life without you now,” Manisha replied, she was on brink of breaking down and start crying.

“What? Manisha, that’s not right. I have already told you that I love someone else.” Vikrant said getting her away from his chest. He didn’t want to give her any false hope.

“I know but that doesn’t mean I can't love you I can never forget what you have done for me, Vikrant,” Manisha said looking into in his eyes.

“I can see that your feelings are real but for me, you will only be a friend.” Vikrant tried to convince her.

“Okay. I won't force you to do anything but as a friend if I ask you for something will you give it to me?”

“What you want? I can give it to you then I will surely give it to you”

“You can definitely give it to me.”

“Tell me what you want?”

“I want to bear your child. I want to be the mother of our child. Please Vikrant…..dont say no” Manisha requested him.
[+] 3 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 24-05-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM