Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘Love, the photo shoot and the dirty poses were your idea…. Mostly at least,’ she replied, ‘but I do feel really sexy you know. I also want this birthday to be a birthday you remember. Just leave it to me and be rest assured you will have fun.’ I did not know what was in her mind. She then came towards me and gave me a kiss, ‘Ali,’ she whispered, ‘I felt his cock under my ass and it was so hard!’

‘Did you want to keep grinding it?’ I asked her.
She simply groaned and kissed me again. ‘Do we call it a night? I need that cock of yours,’ she told me.
‘No, not yet, night is still young,’ came out my reply. I truly wanted to see how far the night would go. And within seconds Anis came out wearing my cotton shorts.
I went inside to change into something comfortable and Sahana went to the bathroom to pee and freshenup herself.

After a while we both joined Anis in the living room and poured ourselves another round of vodka punch.

‘So what do we do now?’ I asked.
We all thought for a while and our of the blue Anis suggested, ‘don’t you think it is a bit odd that Sahana wearing a belly dancer costume is yet to dance for us? Isn’t dancing a bit obvious thing that is less?’
‘Hmm, you are right,’ I said.
‘So you guys want me to dance huh? Okay in return you boys will make breakfast for me. Deal? She asked.
Anis and I, in unison, shouted out, ‘DEAL,’

I put on some music on and waited for Sahana as she was fetching her dbang from our bedroom. She came out wearing her dbang like a face veil, giving her a more Arabic look. ‘So you boys ready?’ she said, as she slowly and seductively walked out to us. She wasn’t hesitant like she used to be about doing things like dancing and stuff. We simply had our jaws hitting the floor and that answered her question.

With the beat of the music, she started shaking her hips, her hips gyrating with the slow tempo. She did her usual twirls while still gyrating, the sides of her ass peeking out from the dress. I was hard and wanted to end it then and there and take her to my room and fuck her, but I too wanted to wait to see what could potentially happen. After a while she suddenly stopped and came towards us.
‘Anis,’ she called in a very sweet and seductive voice, ‘I can see that you are having some trouble,’ pointing at Anis’s crotch. An erection had formed tenting the cotton shorts he was wearing. He wasn’t wearing underwear inside it seemed. The weather was hot, I couldn’t blame him, even I went commando.
Upon getting exposed for his erection, Anis quickly covered himself with his hand, ‘Oh! Sorry, I did not realize. I am extremely sorry Sahana,’ he said, genuinely apologizing. The “smart aleck” Anis recently started getting tongue-tied when Sahana teased him.

‘Don’t apologise,’ I told him, assuring that it was not a problem, at least not from me.
‘Yes Anis, don’t apologise,’ Sahana said, bending down, showing him her cleavage, and lightly caressed his cheeks. ‘I know you have not been with Faria since she went off to Australia and I have been standing here, dancing like a slut. Actually, I am quite happy that you are liking the show,’ she said, grabbing hold of his arm and pulling his hands away from his tented crotch area and giggling at his hard shorts covered cock. ‘You know what, why don’t you start making yourself comfortable,’ she told him and opened her veil and laid the veil cloth over his tented crotch. ‘If you want to relieve yourself, under that cloth, be my guest.’
Anis started stammering, first looking at me and then at her, unsure what to say at her suggestion.
‘He does not mind,’ she said, pointing at me, ‘Ali, do you mind?’ I nodded and said no. ‘See,’ she said, ‘he does not mind.’

She then again went back to where she was and continued her dance. The music had picked up, her movements became more animated. She would on occasion grab her crotch or her bouncing tits, brushing her hands on the silky material of her bra-top and skirt.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Anis’s shorts were lowered down his thighs and under the covering he was masturbating, his hand going up and down.

She came up to Anis and started humping the air in front of her.

Such vulgar display from Anis’s encouraged Sahana to be even more daring; she now turned, held her hair with her arms on her head and “twerked”, shaking her ass with vigor in tempo with the music, her ass shaking in each thrust. ‘Anis,’ she called looking over her shoulders, ‘is this helping?’
‘Yes!’ he managed to groan.
‘Glad to be of service.’
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:27 PM