Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Sahana walked out after about five minutes, her shoulder length hair had been brushed and she added a choker necklace around her neck and fixed her makeup with mascara and eyeliner and had redone her red lipstick. The thing that stood out was that she applied what looked like baby oil on her abs and chest. She also tried applying it on her legs and arm, without much success. The baby oil gave her skin certain sheen. Anis had his mouth open as she strutted in. Anis then agreed with my observation that she needed more oil to make the shine better, but said that this had to do for now.

We hurried and set up the area and had her give us some rudimentary pose. Anis held the reflector and stood as I instructed while I asked her to give us some poses and I clicked the camera. My alluring wife’s slowly got daring as she stuck her leg out for one picture, where he entire legs showed. Anis was whistling as she did that, resulting in a giggle out of her, which I caught on the camera. Her abs where looking perfect as they shined under the light and details could be made out. She turned around and gave us few poses, then again stuck her legs out and made her ass stick out a bit, whilst looking back at the camera. She was slowly becoming comfortable.

I then led her to the sofa and asked her to give us her back and have her hands on her head, to pose as if she was dancing. Suddenly and Idea stuck my head.
‘Sahana, Anis, let’s try something, let’s give this photoshoot a theme. Okay?’ I suggested, to which they both just looked at me with pure confusion. ‘Sahana would be belly dancer of course and Anis would be like a customer or someone she had to dance to and seduce… or impress… something like that.’
I was not sure using the word “seduce” was such a good idea, as Sahana immediately protested, ‘how can this be?’
‘Don’t worry, no one is going to see these photos except you and I. Alrihgt? And if you feel uncomfortable we stop.’ I told her. I did not need to ask Anis, he would have agreed with everything so get into this photoshoot.

I set up my camera and the reflector on stands, while Sahana gulped her drink down for some liquid courage and Anis fixed his shirt and wore his shoe and sat on the sofa trying to look like a rich patron. I put on some music on low volume so that they don’t drown out my voice during directions.

His only direction was to have his legs spread as if he owned the world. I told her to dance to the music and I would take snaps as she did. I took a few snaps of her in various dance poses, most with him in the frame, first few ones it was her facing him, others were of her with her back to him. I went around with my camera to get the proper shots. There was one shot that I liked where she was bent at her waist, legs, straight and spread out of her skirt slit, looking behind towards him. I had him have his hand outstretched as if he was out to grab her ass.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:25 PM