Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘I can’t remove this, everything shows, what will you think of me?’ she said, pouting.

‘Please, please, you have to or else the costume looses its appeal,’ he pleaded, ‘Ali please tell your wife that it will not be a problem and we will not think anything of her, please tell her.’
‘Yes honey, please remove that stupid dbang, it does not go well and I don’t mind, neither does he,’ I requested her.
‘Okay,’ she sighed, trying to hide what it looked like excitement in her voice and removed the dbang revealing her bra-top and half-exposed tits, putting the dbang over Anis’s head and giggling.
‘You look wonderful, doesn’t she Ali?’ he asked me and I nodded in agreement. ‘It’s a crime to hide those wonderful tits of yours,’ he said openly and she turned red. He then pulled her towards him and gave her a kiss at her upper chest near her neck. Sahana looked at me and I shrugged. I did not mind such contact and she now knew it. He then made her give us a twirl and stopped her when she had her facing us. ‘Sahana! Don’t tell me you are wearing your old panties with these,’ he said.

‘Of course not!’ she said, ‘See…’She now took his hand and put it on the globe of her ass to palm.
‘Thank you,’ he said, still palming her ass over the dress, ‘you see Ali,’ looking at me, ‘I wanted to make the make her entire outfit ensemble perfect for you, make it a perfect gift for your birthday.’ It was a fantastic gift I must say, I have never seen Sahana look to delectable, so desirable and so exotically sexy. Anis hit two birds with one stone; he gave me a present and had Sahana dress up for both of our pleasure.
Then it hit him, ‘so you are nude underneath?!’
She giggled, ‘Uff! Of course not you idiot!’ and then hit him playfully and tussled his hair, I am wearing thongs.’
‘Yikes!’ Anis gave a shriek in excitement, ‘I can’t even tell,’ he said, giving her ass one last squeeze, ‘it feels as if you are naked underneath.’ Their embrace ended with him giving her another kiss on her cheek in appreciation, with him announcing, ‘Sahana just upgraded, now she is both Ms blowjobber and Ms thong.’
We all laughed, so did Sahana although she mock protested and playfully hit Anis in the arm.
He while looking at her feet suddenly kneeled down, ‘hey, you wore anklets as well, that I asked. You have really made an effort. I am actually proud of my creation,’ he said. She did really make and effort, he was right; she had makeup on with her red lipstick and eye makeup, and had her hair cut and set really nicely. She smelled nice as well.

I offered that before the party was to begin, we get dinner over with. So we had our dinner with Sahana serving us the food, before she joined us to eat. She would bend down more than necessary to have us stare into her prominent cleavage and tits. She would stand close to Anis, having his head brush against her tits and would look straight into my eyes while she was doing it, to tease me I supposed, and teased I was. I had a hard on while I ate, never had I in my entire life had an erection while eating dinner. I was guessing Anis was in the same condition. The other thing I had noticed was the flat, toned mid area that my wife had, with not an ounce of fat anywhere. This had to be her dancing upbringing and regular exercise, but I was proud. I used to frequently wonder what I had done to deserve such a sensational looking wife.

We moved our party onto the living room and opened the bottle of vodka and mixed it in fruit punch. We chatted for a while where Anis broke the good news that Anis’s wife Faria was pregnant, but also broke to us that Faria wants him to permanently move to Australia with her and settle down. So from the coming month he would wind down his business here and give it away to his brother. We were of course happy for him that he was going to be a father again, but that he had to go away was what saddened us.
As the Fruit punch flowed we became much more relaxed I suggested we should have a photoshoot of Sahana as she was looking gorgeous and such occasions will not come often. ‘No, no,’ came her protest. I knew that she only needed a bit more convincing.
‘Sahana come on,’ Anis said, ‘do it for me, if you don’t want to do it for him, I made such an effort to come today. Aren’t you feeling sexy? This can’t be all for our benefit. ’
‘Of course, this outfit, I agree is making me feel sexy, but but…’
‘No buts, let us photograph you,’ he said
‘ Okay,’ she finally agreed, ‘But I need time to make myself proper,’ and went off to her room and I brought out the digital camera, turned on the lights here and there, got Anis to clean up the place.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:24 PM