Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘Wah Didi Wah! So great,’ Subhas-kaka said, clapping enthusiastically.

Sahana needed a bit of time to recover as she straightened, caught her breadth and sat down on the sofa. Beside her was Subhas-kaka on the carpet and on the other side it was me. ‘Really, was it that good?’ she asked, smiling. She knew that answer.
‘What kind of question is that? Of course, Didi, you are better dancer than these bollywood dancers,’ he complemented, looking at her from where he was sat. Her legs were brushing his shoulders now.
‘Thank you. But dancing in heels is uncomfortable, pain starts to come after a while,’ she told him, stretching her legs towards him.
Already anticipating what she wanted, he took her left leg in his arms, with her heeled feet on his lap he started massaging it tenderly, going up and down and up and down her legs, lifting in from the sofa to get better access to her thighs, in the process of getting, what I was guessing, was a superb view of her panty covered pussy. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back on the sofa, as he was giving her his tender treatment. I took this opportunity to take a few snaps on my mobile phone for viewing later. He then shifted and switched the legs and took the right leg and gave it the same treatment. All the while the skirt had risen, and her panties had come out in the view. This time he had opened the heeled shoe from her feet and let her feet rest on his lap. I took another photo. None of them paid any attention to what I was doing as they were very much involved in giving the massage and her receiving it.

After the while, the massage ended and he asked to leave, thanking again for the wonderful gift of getting to watch her dance. ‘Didi, if I get gifts like this all the time, I will do whatever you ask me to do, I will dig a canal and drown in it, if you want,’ he quipped, making us laugh. I was wondering what kind of gift would await him in the future, because I knew Sahana was now in the tendency to take things forward.

He then bid farewell and left. She immediately lept out of the sofa, closed the door and cam towards me on the sofa, by the time she reached me she was already naked. We had a steamy sex session that night.

‘So you liked showing him your panties?’ I asked her, with my cock still buried in her.
‘Hmm… aaahh…’ was all she could say in return.
‘So you liked…. Letting him touch your panties, your ass… then play with it…? You are such a naughty slut…,’
‘Yes… yessss… I loved it,’ came her reply, as she was bouncing on my lap.
‘He is going to play with his dark cock thinking about you now, how you sweet your ass felt,’ I said, slapping her ass, which was grinding into my lap, ‘do you like it when you are men’s fantasy?’
‘Yess… yess.. Yeees,’ she screamed and then she stopped grinding on me, still with my stiff cock buried in her, she composed herself and managed to ask, ‘darling I will you get mad, if I tell you something?... promise not to, please,’ she pleaded.

I was confused what could she think I would be mad about, all sorts of possibilities ran through my head. ‘No love, you can say,’ I finally spurted out.
She gave me a long kiss and in the movement my cock popped out of her, my mind anticipating for what was to come. ‘Darling,’ she finally said, ‘when I had my feet on Subhas-kaka’s lap, I think I felt his cock, under my feet.’
I was relieved, ‘oh okay, that is not a problem,’ I assured her. It probably was an accident.
‘Baby, his cock was big,’ she said, now moving away from me, bending down and taking my cock in her mouth. ‘I did not know, but when I put my feet, I felt it,’ she said after my cock popped out of her mouth.
I picked her up to her feet and turned her around, ‘babe it isn’t only Subhas who fantasized about you. The drivers, the guards, the other tenants, everyone…. Fantasizes about you,’ I whispered to her.
‘Let them, I want them to fantasize about me. Make love to in their dreams, think about me when they spread their cum,’ she whispered back.
I made her bend down on her knees on the sofa and positioned my cock at her entrance, ‘they think of fucking you like this, like a dog.’
‘I love being fucked like a dog,’ she said, as I pushed in to her pussy.

In no time we came. We then discussed some more about how she wanted to take it further, while we looked at the pictures I took while she was getting her legs massaged. Then we had another session of wild sex.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:20 PM