Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 13

After a while, she came out. The outfit being the same, the top and the skirt folded at the waistband pulling the skirt up few inches, with brown high-heeled-ankle-pumps added to the ensemble. Her heels made her strut really strong and her legs look long. She walked over to us like runway models and handed me her phone and a JBL speaker. ‘Press play,’ she instructed me and went to the centre of the room. I could not see the expression on Subhas’s face, but there was no doubt he was enjoying this. I pressed play and a song started, the opening few bars played and I recognized that song: BABY DOLL from the film Rangini MMS 2. It was very popular song. I was sure Subhas had heard it too.

She then gave us a cock-stirring smile and started swaying her hips to the beat. ‘Have you heard this song before Kaka?’ she asked him, teasing him.
Kaka could only nod. Yes.

She sang the song as she danced, her legs spread and knees slightly bent, sometimes thrusting hip movement or gyrating her mid-hip area. Her flimsy top fluttered as she moved, giving us glimpses of her navel and tummy. Although we had already seen it today, the momentary flicks added to the sexiness and made it thrilling. I wish I could have seen what Kaka’s face looked like as he was devouring the scene infront of him.

She then spun around and showed us her back and danced for sometimes, switching between shaking her ass, gyrating her hips and mildly twerking (not lowering her ass all the way), legs spread and knees bent at an angle like before. She then turned back and danced near to where we were and started repeating what she had been doing. This time her hands were inside her top, caressing herself, her eyes closed, in what looked like a dance of seduction where it was the dancer was getting turned on.

Since Subhas-kaka was sitting on the carpet, his back against the sofa and Sahana was dancing in front of him an arm length away, from his vantage point he could have possibly seen up her skirt as she danced and her skirt flopped around. Then she did the unthinkable, she turned giving us her back, with her legs spread about a foot and a half and her legs straight, she bent down with her ass still shaking-swaying with the beat. This display was all for Subhas-kaka and I could see from the sides that his jaw was the floor as she was openly staring at her ass swaying and her long legs accentuated by the ankle-strap heels. From my angle I could see the underside of her boobs through her top as it hung and slid as she bent down. I wasn’t sure if he had caught the sight of her under-boob or not. Before the song was about to end I took out my phone and quickly snapped couple of photos of her bent down and had purposefully left Subhas-kaka in the frame as this would add to the risqué factor of the picture. Then gradually the song ended as she was still bent down.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:19 PM