Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 12

The next day I was in office, I received a Whattsapp message from Anis, in our Whattsapp group consisting of Anis, Sahana and me, asking how our Bali trip was and that he was still in Turkey would miss my birthday as he might not be able to come later this week on the Thursday. I really wanted him for my birthday, but work was work. I replied that our Bali trip was great and that we were excited to see him and that we would miss him for my birthday. He apologized and then sent us a picture of him beside a beautiful scantily clad belly dancer, in what looked like a restaurant-club. He then asked me what I wanted as a present.

I wanted to share a picture of Sahana in a swimsuit, but then decided against it, even though it would be fun, I did not like the idea of having her picture with someone else, and a picture she herself did not share.

So in the evening as I reached our apartment building, I got a call from Sahana asking where I was, I told her I was downstairs heading to the lift and dropped the call. After a while as I got to our lift I saw Subhas-kaka had come to the lift too and that he was heading to ours. I was more convinced now that she had only told him to come when I would be in the flat and did not want Subhas to come to our house without me being there. He greeted me, but seemed awkward. He probably still was not comfortable it seemed. As we were going up the lift, I asked, ‘Subha-kaka, you look at uneasy.’
‘Ali-bhai… you are right, what to tell you. I was nervous all day. I know what is happening is not normal. Maybe you think bad of me,’ he said non-stop,
‘Don’t worry kaka, if she is fine with it, I am fine with it, we are very open minded couple. So don’t worry,’ I said, trying to make him at ease. I didn’t at the time know what I meant by “if she is fine with it” and “very open minded couple” made him think. I just said it.

Then we reached our floor and Sahana opened the door for us. She was wearing an olive green mid thigh length pleated skirt and when she stood covered more than her hot pants ever did. But as it was a pleated skirt I knew it could do more of a magic. On top she was wearing a cream coloured top which hung down from her boobs and ended just under where her skirt waist started. The neck was wide, although showed little cleavage, the neck and shoulder are bare due to strappy shoulder straps that tied at the back of her neck. I knew Sahana had a special liking for thin strap tops, but tying behind the neck was new. From the material it was evident that she was not wearing a bra and hint of her nipples were showing.

As we went inside, she gave us a twirl, as if wanting compliments. Before I could say anything, Subhas said with a grin on his face, ‘Didi, you look like fashion model from tv.’ That cheeky bastard was sinking in the compliments.
‘Really?’ she asked, acting surprised, giving us her broad smile. I realized the pleated skirt rose couple of inches when she twirled. Although we Subhas-kaka had seen most if not all of her thighs, there was a certain thrill in her thighs peeking out from her skirt.

Like yesterday, they got down to the massage. And as usual she was lying down as he tried to work on her back and shoulders. Then as he was having problem rubbing her neck due to the tie. Then suddenly she put her hand backwards and untied the knot behind her neck. If she got up now, the entire top would slide down off her leaving her topless. She was now entirely comfortable with him, if he went under her top to rub, she would have allowed it, but luckily his sense of modesty was not allowing him to go under her top. After he rubbed her entire back with his dark podgy hands, he rubbed her arm and armpits. She squirmed and giggled as he poked and prodded her armpits. He then again started rubbing her entire back up and down, making her lower back exposed as the material hung loosely around her body. He did not bother to pull the top down, but rather massage her exposed lower back, pushing the top further up to her mid back. Sahana made no objection, but gave out low moans. After a while, Sahana wanted to flip over onto her back but halfway realized her top was untied and she caught her top, sat straight, hands still holding onto her top and shyly like asked him to tie her top at the neck. I was thinking if this near accident was intentional or had she truly forgotten about her top being untied. He clumsily went behind her and took the strings trying to tie them, but after several trials of pulling them up too much or too little, he tied them loosely as she gave up trying to instruct him. Now the upper portion of her boobs was coming into view and her long chain could be seen going into her cleavage. Their entire act was happening with such innocence and naivety that anyone would question the sexual tension and nature of it all.
‘You tied it so loosely,’ she said, ‘see…,’ looking down at her boob area, drawing our attention.
‘Sorry Didi,’ he replied, ‘will I tie it again?’
‘No need,’ she said, and started laid down on her back.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:14 PM