Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Sahana had a confused look on her, whether it was genuine confusion or not I had no idea.

To further spice the situation up, I said to her, ‘darling, he just means that it was his pleasure that he got to massage your long legs,’ as I put my hands on her thigh from the front and rubbed it up and down. She just stood there and he just stared at her legs. ‘There will be riots in the streets to just touch her…’ I said, as I lightly slapped her ass, ‘…pacha(ass).’ My hands stayed behind on her ass right after the slap to soothe the ass cheek I slapped.
‘Ali!’ she immediately reprimanded me by slapping me on my shoulders, although I knew she was okay with it.
Subhas-kaka gave a grin and said, ‘Ali-bhai is right Didi, people will kill to massage you… there,’ his eyes and eyebrows dancing, pointing at her ass level, as he was sat on the ground and she was standing.
‘Chi! Perverts!’ she said, with a frown that slowly turned into a mischievous smile. Then she turned, ‘is it that great?’ she asked jutting her ass out towards him.

He looked at me for approval to continue this conversation, seeing no negative reactions on my face, he said with hesitation, ‘Didi, trust me as a man, I can say that your… your…’
‘My what? Say it,’ she asked, teasing him, with a smile flicking across her face, her ass still towards him, her head upper body twisted trying to face him.
‘Your… “apples”,’ he said. It was sweet of him, not mention her ass, as he still respected us. Although we have already gone beyond any of that and we were having conversation where he was describing my wife’s ass.
‘My “apples”?’ she asked, laughing, ‘so what about my “apples”?’
‘They are perfect shape, like apple, any man would be lucky to touch them,’ he said.
She was now blushing; her face became all shades of red, as he mentioned touching her perfect ass, no use using euphemism such as massaging etc.
‘I told you Didi that you look like Deepika from bollywood,’ he said.
‘You have seen and touched Deepika’s ass?’ I asked.

He laughed, saying ‘ofcourse, no Ali-bhai, I can only imagine from what I see on the screen.’
‘How can you compare her to Deepika? How do you know that Sahana’s “apples” are perfect?’ I asked him, pointing to her ass, in seriousness, as if it was an academic discussion.
He thought I was serious and he crawled towards us and sat with his face a feet away from her ass. ‘Ali-bhai, why can’t I compare it to Deepika’s, I have seen her in movies and I can see that there is similarities. Look…’ he said and then extended his hands to touch the back of her knees, falling short by centimeters, looking up at her, seeking permission. She gave no response. If it was a problem she would have stopped him. He touched the back of her knees and said, ‘Look Ali-bhai, the legs are so slim,’ rubbing his hands up and down her thighs. I watched intently. ‘See, her slim legs leads up to her “apples”,’ he then brought his hand to her ass and groped it.
I could see her body stiffen from that touch. A low-class man was touching her ass without the pretense of massaging. She inadvertently bent a few degrees to extend her ass further from him to touch. I was leaking from my cock now, as I had been hard for quite a long time now.
‘I am sure from what the photos I have seen Deepika is like that also,’ he said, his hands still on her ass. ‘There is no one in this apartment building, who comes close to Didi here,’ he said in a matter-of-factly manner and withdrew his hands.
Sahana ate up the compliment and clapped, ‘oh thank you,’ she told him and sat on the sofa beside me. ‘Okay so same time tomorrow then for another massage, Subhas-kaka,’ she said.

We then got up and said good bye to him. He took his own sweet time to get up. I knew that he had an erection and needed time to subdue it. After he left she undressed herself and got on me and we started making out. As she then was giving me a blowjob, I asked her, ‘how was it when he was groping and pressing you ass as if it was like doe? Did you get aroused?’
She looked at me, and gave a long suck on my cock head, sending me in deep pleasure. ‘Did that answer your question?’ she asked, taking my cock out of her mouth and smirked at me. Later while she was sat on my cock, fucking me in cowgirl position, slowing down, she asked if I had enjoyed watching her get mauled all evening. She then picked the pace up and sent me over the edge and we both came.
I said yes to her last question, and asked, ‘Do you want to continue this?’
She looked into my eyes as we were lying down, spent from our fuck session, and said ‘I want to continue getting the massage and maybe tease him a little bit, but do not want to do anything extreme. I am not ready.’
‘I am not ready to see you do anything extreme as well, you know, but I am having fun,’ I said, ‘and it arouses me to know that my wife is so desirable to men and that she enjoys such games with them. The way he was touching your ass, I felt like making you naked and taking you then and there.’
‘Don’t get me wrong, I am having fun and enjoying this, our sex life has been awesome. But I am still scared that if we do something out of too much excitement we might regret it. What if you dislike if I do something, you know,’ she said.
‘Darling, I will never dislike anything that you do, if you are okay with it, I have no problem,’ I replied and gave her a kiss. It was true though I was not ready for her to get naked or give anyone a blowjob or fuck someone. But, I was okay with flirting and teasing and touching, all of that sorts.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:10 PM