Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
‘What happened, Didi?’ He asked, stopping, breaking away from his trance.

She said, ‘it’s that you called “it” apples,’ her head nodding towards her ass.
‘Oh that,’ he said, continuing the ass massage, ‘what can I call your “po[n]d” other than apples’, then he put his tongue between his teeth in shame for using vulgar street words like “po[n]d” in front of a respected lady such as her. She looked back at him at mock anger and playfully slapped his arm. ‘Sorry Didi, this is the only words we, low-class men, know,’ he apologized.
‘It’s okay,’ she replied, now giving him a smile, ‘you said sorry.’ She then laid her head on the yoga mat, this time her eyes were open. ‘Now tell me why you called them apples?’
Subhas-kaka looked visibly confused; maybe he wasn’t sure what to say. All men were confused on how to satisfy womenfolk. Saying the wrong thing leads to trouble. ‘Didi… what can I say, it just came from out from my mouth,’ he finally said
To his rescue, I leapt out off the sofa and came to them, sitting down on the floor, where subhas-kaka was directly opposite mine, with Sahana in the middle, lying down, I said, ‘hmm, let’s see, if it looks like an apple.‘ Then after staring at it for quarter of a minute, I concluded, ‘kaka, your observation capabilities is fantastic. Apple is the best comparison.’

‘Thank you Ali-bhai,’ he said giving me a shy smile, ‘she is not fat, so no pumpkin; it is just right size and shape. So I said apple,’ then laughed as he said it.
‘You are correct, her’s is just perfect, see it can be grabbed nicely,’ I said to him as I grabbed her left butt cheek which was closer to me.
He then followed my hand and grabbed her right butt cheek like that, ‘You are absolutely correct Ali-bhai,’ he said to me, Then he said, while we both massage an ass cheek each, ‘everyone is jealous of you and considers you lucky. I don’t know about the Sahib’s, they must too. But the drivers and servants all say how beautiful she is.’
This lucky bastard was stroking my ego wonderfully as I was letting him maul my wife’s ass, as she made no complaint. ‘They only said ‘beautiful’?’ I teased.
‘They said other things, Ali-bhai, But no, I can’t say them and I tell them not to tell those things,’ he said. He was now doing his rubdown from thigh to ass and back, which I followed as well.
Now he had both mine and Sahana’s attention as she twisted to look back at us whilst still lying down, her face stiff from suppressing the pleasure she was receiving, she asked, ‘what do those men say about me?’
He looked embarrassed and unsure, so I encouraged him, ‘come one Kaka, tell us what they say, we won’t say anything.’

‘Vulgar rascals, so I don’t mix with them,’ he said, ‘but Didi , Ali-bhai, don’t mind when I say this that they say how hot she is, you know in bed…’ He stopped, looking embarrassed. If he was fair skinned, he would have turned red by now. ‘…they say how wonderful she must feel and they seemed to be very jealous that you, Ali-bhai, get to do with her “what all husband-wives do”,’ he said. “What-all-husband-wives-do” was a euphemism for sex, a word he was too embarrassed to say. I laughed at these revelation. ‘Ali-bhai, you are not mad?’
‘Why should I be mad,’ I replied, ‘these rascals are jealous of me. The whole world can be jealous.’ People lusting after my wife were not something I was surprised of.
‘You both have big heart Ali-bhai, Didi and should be lucky to have each other,’ he said, complementing us. He then cupped his hand and gave light slaps on Sahana’s ass right cheek and gave a shaking rub, repeating it for a few times, to which she “cooed” in response from all the pleasure. If she had slipped hishands on her pussy, he would have discovered she was wet.
‘Subhas-kaka,’ she said mockingly, ‘teach my husband, what you just did, he needs to learn.’
Subhas-kaka and I both laughed. ‘This is classic barbershop massage. Don’t worry DIdi, he is learning very fast Didi,’ he said giving me a knowing smile. Then he made a cheeky remark which surprised me, ‘Didi, as I massage I can see that you are wearing the thong again, and I tell you it makes no difference.’ I giggled at that; it was funny, what surprised me that he was really comfortable with her ass now, commenting on it. Sahana looked back at us with mock anger, calling us characterless men. We both laughed as we knew she was not serious.

After about half a minute of getting a serious massage from both us men, Sahana suppressed, what looked like, a moan, because she was stiff and shook for a while. She signaled that it was over and slowly stood up. Her cheeks were flused.

Sahana went to the bedroom to return with her purse. She held out a hundred taka note in her hand and offered it to Subhas-kaka. ‘No Didi, I can’t accept money,’ he said.
‘Why?’ she asked, looking confused, ‘you have given a wonderful massage and I would like to give you a reward for it.’ She walked towards the sofa and stood beside were I was sat, facing him.
‘Didi, no no. It was my good fortune that I could massage someone so beautiful like you, I can’t take money,’ he said and sounded honest in his confession.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:10 PM