Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
As the massage started, Sahana laid down on her front. He started to massage her shoulders and her hands, all over her bra straps, while he was bent over her, clearly staring at her ass encased in her woven hotpants. Even he, by now had understood that such shameless display was normal for her and that she did not mind having a look. Then she told him to stop got up, with his back to him, asked him to unclasp her, and then after he unclasped her, she still with her back to him, slid her bra out and again lay down in the same position. She was now braless, if she had turned over, he would have seen her nipples poking. He then proceeded to her back, rubbing her up and down her braless back, her top pulled up in the process, exposing her lower back. He then looked at it for a few second and then continued massaging her exposed back, getting involuntary groans from her every now and then. All I could do was sport an erection and look at the play happening in front of me, the slow seduction.

She then turned over and asked him to massage her stomach, this time she pulled the top up to expose her mid riff to him, essentially asking him to massage her naked mid riff. And after a bit of hesitation he started massaging her stomach, all the time staring at her tits. Her nipples were poking through the material of her top. ‘Didi,’ he asked, ‘do you exercise a lot, to maintain such a flat tummy?’
‘Yes,’ she,’ replied, ‘lots of running and dancing.’
‘You dance?’ he asked, acting surprised. He was still massaging her stomach, careful to not massage too close her tits. I noticed that he put his fingers in and around her exposed navel. This was sure to arouse Sahan even further as his hands some of the times did travel downwards brushing against the waist of her shorts.
‘Of course I do, ask your Ali-bhai, he likes my dancing,’ she said, turning to me, giving me a wink. She knew what kind of dances I like, dances, if Subhas saw, would lose his mind.
‘You must show me one day Didi, I like to watch dancing too, I have Deepika’s dances on my phone,’ he said with glee. He had become really free with her.

‘Okay, okay, I will I will,’ she said, ‘now massage my legs.’
He then started massaging her feet, left and right, and then went upwards to her shin. Hearing no objection he slowly went up to her knee. He then fiddled around the knee for a while, afraid to massage her naked thighs. He then looked at me, seeking my approval. I gave him a nod and he then proceeded upwards. Her eyes were closed and as soon as he got to her thigh, her eyes opened and her head turned and she looked at me. Upon getting no response from me she closed her eyes and continued to enjoy her massage. ‘Didi, you skin is so soft, like butter,’ he said.
She laughed, her eyes were still closed. ‘I put cream on my legs daily,’ she replied. He was massaging up and down both of her thighs, her hands went very close to her sex, when he massaged her inner thigh. I was sure if he touched her pussy, he would have found out how

‘Didi, you modern women know so much, cream… thong and so much more,’ he said, mentioning thongs to tease her.
‘Chi! Always saying those dirty things,’ she said, playfully hitting him. He said sorry while still giggling. She then turned over, telling him to do the back of her legs. And he repeated, starting from her feet and worked his way up.
He then rubbed the back of her thighs, this time wanting no permission. Up and down till the edge of her hot pants.
She then looked at me and asked me, ‘Ali, could you please massage my “Behind”, it is still sore from last week.’
She was not sore; she just wanted her ass to be played with. ‘I can’t honey. I am tired, ask Subhas-kaka to massage your ass,’ I replied. I deliberately used the word “pacha” which means ass in Bengali.
She gave me a stare of death. I expected her to abandon it, but to my surprise she asked Subhas-kaka, ‘Kaka, since Ali does not want to help, could you please massage my Pacha(ass)…,’ her hand pointing at her ass cheeks. Her using the word “pacha” was doing a number on my cock.
Subhas, getting the shock of his life, started Stammering, ‘Didi… Didi… how can I massage your… your…’
‘Massage my what? Say it Kaka,’ she said, teasing him, her same coy smile was on her lips, ‘say it.’
‘…your… your “apples”, Didi,’ he said, he was still having trouble using the word “pacha”, but using fruit analogies worked as well.

‘Aha, I call you uncle, so I am like a niece to you and uncles can massage a niece anywhere she wants, can’t they? So, uncle just do it, I am giving permission, Ali is okay with it, it’s hurting, so just do it,’ she said sounding annoyed and he then quickly grabbed both of her ass. Today was an uncle-niece situation then. ‘And yes, take it slow,’ she said, ‘you are the first one to touch them other than Ali,’ which was a lie of course; Mark and Anis had grabbed her ass before. She probably wanted to make him feel special and also not seem like a slut who randomly lets men touch her ass. He was now caressing her ass cautiously to not seem too eager I thought, as if he was kneading doe very slowly. I was surprised how easily my once shy wife had gotten used to a low class man fondling her butt. She was enjoying the massage and then suddenly it dawned on her that, what he had called her butt, she lifted her head, ‘apples?’ she asked.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:08 PM