Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 11

All of the changes of Sahana were happening so fast and I was not having any trouble keeping up with it. I did not know what surprise she had next and how far she was willing to go. Frankly it was quite a revelation that I was not going through much conflict about these changes.

Anis was still in Turkey. He was due to come later in the week, just in time for my Birthday. But it seemed like Sahana wanted to continue having fun so she called Subhas-kaka for another massage.
As I got home in the evening the next day, I saw she had laid out the yoga mat in the same place as last time, in front of the big sofa. She was wearing a similar tank top like yesterday, and as bottoms, wore one of her woven hot pants which were sky blue in colour. Most of her fantastic legs were on display. She acted all casual and when Subhas-kaka arrived she led him to the living room. I was sat on the sofa watching the news. As they came in, he was saying to her, ‘Didi, today, you look better than yester…’ then he suddenly stopped when he saw me.
‘—What?’ Sahana asked, ‘I look better than…, what?’

Then he finally gathered up the courage to say what he wanted, ‘better than yesterday Didi. Complete Hollywood package. Today you look like an English heroine, you know from Aamrikan-filims,‘ he said, at one go, as if it had been rehearsed. It was obvious that he was uncomfortable in saying things normally he would say to her, in front of me.
‘Arey wha! You seem to know a lot about “Aamrikan Filims”,’ she said with air quotes, laughing.
‘Didi, I watch them all the time, Hindi, English, you name it, no one in the locality watches them more than me,’ he said proudly, ‘if you open my TV now you will find a movie channel.’ Bollywood movies were very big in Bangladesh as Hindi and Bengali had similarities, people with some effort could grasp Hindi.
‘But, you don’t understand English,’ I said.

‘Ali-bhai, who needs to know English to enjoy fight scene and beautiful actresses? Yes, Ali-bhai, true, I don’t understand English, but I understand hindi. So I basically stick to Bombay cinema,’ he said.
‘Enough,’ Sahana told us and then asked, ‘now, Subhas-kaka, tell me how I look better than yesterday?’ The answer was obvious but she wanted to know it from him. She now sat beside me and he was standing in front of us.
‘Didi,’ he chuckled and said, scratching his head, ‘how do I say... You dress changed, that’s why.’
‘How did it change?’ She asked, playing dumb only to tease him.
‘…you are wearing those, “half-pants”, instead of “full pants”,’ he pointed out, his eyes showed shyness as he still was having trouble to look straight at her.
‘Oh, so I look better because I am wearing shorts?’ she asked, now extending her legs up, straight for us to admire.
‘Didi,’ he managed to say finally, looking at her toes, shy to look her in the eyes, ‘I have never seen women dress like this in my life, only in movies, like that Deepika actress. Your half-pants(shorts) remind me of her. So I said you looking like a bollywood actress.’

‘Uff! You said I look good and yet, you don’t look at me, when I talk,’ she said, annoyed.
‘Sorry Didi,’ he said, ‘I have never seen so much of skin of woman’s legs in real life, so I am having difficulties.’ It was true, having such a beautiful woman in front of you, practically exposing all of her legs. It was also brave of him to mention her beautiful legs unnerving him.
I said, ‘why do you have to feel shy? Her legs are exposed for all to see,’ lightly slapping her left thigh with my right hand, ‘and it is summer time, so many women like wearing shorts. Look, Kaka, she does not mind anyone seeing them,’ I said caressing the part of her thigh I had slapped. His gaze was drawn to her exposed thigh in that slap. Then I cheekily said, ‘Kaka, if you cannot even look at them, how you can massage them?’ bringing a giggle from him and a coy smile from her. He then immediately sat down on the floor, pretending to straighten the yoga mat. In reality I knew he was hiding a “stiffy”.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:05 PM