Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
I went to her and kneeled down and tried to massage her legs. She had her eyes closed, having two men massage her. I was massaging the back of her knee going up to her thigh, But after a while she said, ‘Ali can you not massage harder?’

I replied,’ this is the best I can do.’ Then I asked Subhas, ‘Kaka, please massage her legs, I don’t have rough hands like yours,’ patting her thigh.
He paused, ‘Ali-bhai, Didi, will it be proper for me to touch and massage your legs? I am just a low-level man.’
Then to my surprise Sahana responded. ‘oh, Kaka, didn’t I tell you that since you call me Didi, I am like an older sister to you, so, see younger brothers can massage older sister’s legs it is not a problem.’ She was playing her older sister game with a man who was two and a half decade older than her. He had a daughter who was as old as her. Sometimes she teased him with a uncle-niece relationship.
‘Okay, as you say Didi, I am you younger brother,’ he said and we all laughed. He had a gleam in his eyes and a smile on his face.

He was at last getting to touch her long slender legs, although over clothes and he went to work starting from her calves working her his way up, first the left leg, then the right leg. After that he got to her left thigh. As soon as he did, she twitched and he paused, then she relaxed again. It was okay for him to continue as she did not say anything and so he did. He was really pushing his hand and pressing her thighs, up and down, his hands ending just below her ass cheeks. I was sure he was hard, but as he was half kneeling half squatting, it stayed hidden I, on the other hand, was finding her ass irresistible, so I slid my hand up to her ass and kept it there. As soon as I made this move, she froze with a sharp breath intake. I was pressing every now and then and moving my palm sideways from one butt-cheek to the other. One of my other intentions was to tempt Subhas-kaka, to see what his next move was. ‘You must be sore there, from sitting,’ I said, referring to her ass.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked me, lifting her head up.
‘Oh should I stop?’ I asked in return, still my hands were on her ass, openly groping in front of Subhas-kaka. Then she without response kept her head down and I continued. Subhas-kaka stopped massaging by now and was looking what I was doing, but his hands were still on her thigh.
This went for a minute, after which she suddenly shuddered. She had an orgasm, although suppressed by her. No one said a word, tensed at what had just happened. I was not sure Subhas-kaka understood that she came. Then she told me to stop and got up. Stretched, her bra still hanging awkwardly as she put her straps back up but kept the back hook unattached. She and I then sat on the couch and Subhas-kaka simply sat on the floor, not getting up. I would not get up as well if I was him, as from what I could see, he was sporting a boner and was trying to hide it.

All this had to come to an end and he needed to go, but I had some important things to say to him. ‘Kaka, you are being welcomed here, helping me and my wife, and she is being kind to you, letting you massage her. Also, she dresses freely at home,’ I said and he nodded. I reminded him, ‘Kaka, you have worked with us for long time, so you know my family well.’
Subhas-kaka was smart so he knew where I was going with this. ‘Ali-bhai, you don’t need to worry, I will not tell anyone about how wonderful you two are. They will not understand it. And I do not want anyone to think bad of you two,’ he said with sincerity in his voice. ‘Didi,’ he explained to Sahana, ‘Ali-bhai’s family gave me shelter and work when I was very poor and treated me well, even they avoided cooking beef in their kitchen because I used to work in the kitchen a lot. I will never forget the debt I owe to them. And it was Ali-bhai who helped me get this job as a caretaker, when I had to stay in Dhaka to be near my daughter. I will never betray that trust.’ His genuine confession, he did with a lump in this throat, had both of us, Sahana and I emotional. Then Sahana left her seat on the sofa and went to him, kneeling on the floor, comforting him, patting his back and giving him a side hug. She was caring type, something I liked about her.

After Subhas-kaka left, we pounced on each other, becoming naked in no time. After we had sex on the sofa, I asked her, ‘Did you enjoy your massage today?’ She knew that I had noticed her have a minor orgasm on the yoga mat. She said nothing, her cheeks blushed and she buried her head in my chest. ‘Did you not like it?’ I asked again teasing her, ‘I thought you liked Subhas-kaka massaging you.’
‘Yes, I liked it, it was quite nice to have rough hands massage and open knots in my back,’ she said.
‘What about when he had his hands on your legs and thighs?’
‘Oh, it was good, my legs were aching and so it felt good. It’s just thighs, nothing much,’ she replied. She was still not answering the question head on.
‘So if he now starts massaging your sore ass,’ I inquired, leaning in and giving her ass a slap, ‘would you like it?’
She looked at me, ‘I don’t know, if it’s okay for him to touch my ass. I don’t know…,’ she said, ‘but look at you, you are enjoying this, you pervert,’ holding my now erect penis. ‘So you like the idea of someone, maybe a dark low-class man, touching you wife’s ass, groping it, massaging it,’ she said, getting on top of me and putting my erect penis inside of her wet pussy and started slowly fucking me. ‘Maybe,’ she said, in between her bouncing on top of my cock, ‘maybe I would like it, maybe not, but his strong and rough hands do feel good.’ We were both severely aroused.
I continued the conversation, ‘so… how is Anis and Subhas’s situation different?’ whilst still fucking her, trying to have a real conversation.
She, after a long time of staying quite, bouncing on my cock, said, ‘with Anis… its fun and we all can have fun, but with Subhas-kaka… I am in control… AAAAAAAHHHHH,’ and she came and I with her.

----
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 01:01 PM