Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Sanjana went to her cabin. Her face was fully flushed red and she was a mess sweating and panting profusely with all the sexual tension.

She quickly locked the door and crashed on her chair, took the bottle of water on the table and gulped half of it hurriedly. She closed her eyes and tried to calm her down..
She tried to make sense of what happened inside.. she was unable to .. she shook her head in shame and disbelief.

“Was this all a dream?? God wake me up” she thought to herself.

The pain on her hips and the smell of her boss on her mouth reminded her that it’s not a dream !! She felt completely drenched between her thighs and felt that she needed to pee immediately.

She stepped into the attached restroom and closed the door. She lifted her saree and inskirt up to her hips and touched her inner thighs. They were sticky with her fluids. She quickly reached out for the paper towels. The saree was very uncomfortable. Sanjana left out a long breath and untied her saree and hung on the wall hook. She was standing with her inskirt and blouse without bra or panties. She looked at the restroom mirror. She was completely dishevelled. Her hair was not in order and her lips were bright red with all the kissing.. her face was drenched in sweat and completely flushed red.Her arms were sweaty too.. She looked raunchy and she was in a constant state of arousal. She got reminded of her legs and reached out for the paper towels.

With shaking hands she wiped her inner thighs lifting the in-skirt. After wiping her thighs clean, she raised the inskirt upto to her hips and widened her legs. She wanted to inspect her pussy.. It was itching and completely sticky. She wanted to quickly wipe it and wear the underwear. She slowly took her slender fingers between her thighs and placed it on the outer pussy lips.. An electric jolt passed through her brain and she closed her eyes and moaned.."AAhhhhhhhh......" she could feel her pussy lips quiver in anticipation. Her eyes fluttered and she felt a dam building inside her pussy. The itch was uncontrollable now.. She knew she could not go out like this..

Sanjana closed her eyes and with 2 slender fingers started to rub her outer lips.. "Hmm....mmmmmmmmmm...aaaahhh" she moaned... eyes closed, mouth opened and head thrown back the beautiful lady was standing with one hand holding the inskirt up and the other hand in her sweet pussy - a sight that any man would give an arm to watch. Unfortunately there was nobody there to appreciate this beautiful and erotic sight. Her fingers continued to rub 1..2...3..4.. times and that was enough to make the dam break..

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh.........mmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" she moaned loudly shaking vigourously at the orgasm. She dropped the inskirts hem down and got hold of the towel stand nearby to avoid falling. Her other hand was still in her pussy and she was moaning with her eyes closed. After a minute of orgasm and heavy flooding of her pussy and thighs, she gasped for breath and with 2 hands help to the sink catching up the breath. She calmed herself down for the next 5 mins and quickly took the hand shower and washed her pussy and thighs and cleaned them with a paper towel.

"What the hell am i doing ?" she thought to herself.. The itch on her pussy did not seem to subside. It was better than before but the itch was definitely there. She saw her watch and it was already 7:30. Oh God !! she thought to herself and quickly went out to take the bra and panty from the draw. Thankfully she had closed the cabin door.

She took them and came back to the restroom and started dressing up properly. She wore the bra, panty, saree and also did some touch up for her face.
She looked at the mirror and saw the same chaste housewife who came to work in the morning..
Sanjana stared at the mirror for a full minute.. Her face tensed up and she burst into tears. She cried uncontrollably for sometime. She put her palm on her face and sobbed..
“What have I become ?? What have I accepted to ?? Mistress ???” she spoke to herself
“I hate to see my face... Oh God !!Why are you doing this to me ... Why did I behave like a cheap slut today.. what will he think of me .. ready to accept being his mistress” she scolded herself
“ How will I manage Vivek? My home and my bed ... Oh God !! All this started because we bought that house and now I have to give myself in that house.. How am I gong to manage Vivek ??” Sanjana panicked about the reality she has to face within 24 hours .. She sobbed and sobbed and it stopped as she got tired. She had no sense of time

She came out and saw the clock and it was 9 pm already. Shocked at the time she hurriedly shutdown her PC and packed her stuff and started to leave. She unplugged the phone from the charger. She had put it there before she went in to meet Anand. It had

“14 missed calls and 10 new messages”

She unlocked the phone and it was Vivek. All the calls and messages were from him. She quickly browsed the messages and it read

“ Are you ok ? Call me “
“ Any problems why are you not picking the phone “
“Sanjana what’s happening .. “
“Sanjana atleast call me and tell what you are upto ?”
“ Are you if office or with somewhere else with your boss ?”

The last message infuriated her to no limits. Clearly Vivek had lost patience and was messaging frantically. But the tone of the messages were slowly accusing her than being worried about her...
The last message was 15 mins back.
Sanjana was so frustrated, shook her head and put thr mobile inside her bag..
At one end there was immense guilt, the other side she did not know how to handle Anand’s order to have her in her home, the other side her husband's behavior was driving her crazy..
Sanjana lost in her own world started to walk towards her home..

10:30 PM Sanjana's house :
Sanjana entered the house using her key. She had walked down the road for a while trying to calm her down, relax and then she got an autorickshaw and reached her home.

"Oh God !! I was so worried.. What happened Sanjana ?" Vivek hurriedly got up from the couch and asked her

Sanjana was tired from the whole day.... She had a strange feeling in her pussy and was still a bit aroused by the abnormal events from the day.

"What Sanjana.. did something... happen.. is.. everything.. ok ?" he asked meekly and hesitantly. Vivek had been angry as Sanjana had not responded. However, the moment he saw her, he did not raise his voice. It could be because he loved her .. or was already becoming imbecile.. only he knew the answer to that.

Sanjana looked at him sharply.. "First of all, I don't want you to keep questioning me about things.. Second of all, I know to handle situations and take care of my safety.. Do you understand ?" she spoke sharply.

Vivek was taken back and said "Sss...Sorry, Sanjana... I did not mean to question y..ou." He apologized meekly again.

Sanjana was still angry. "You, my husband has sent me to office fully knowing my boss is going to fuck me... when you ready to do that what are you worried about - hippocrite?" she thought to herself and stared at him.

"Ok. Ok. I will not ask you anything... please go and freshen up and eat dinner" he said.

"I am not hungry" she said.

"Sanjana.. you should eat something.. you cannot sleep with an empty stomach" Vivek said with genuine concerns.

"I am not feeling like eating today Vivek.. Its been a long day. I just want to go and rest"

Sanjana did not wait for a reply and walked towards the bedroom and entered the restroom.

After 15 minutes she came to the bed in her nightie and sat on the bed. Vivek was silent and was sitting on his side of the bed.

"Vivek, I want you to take the kids to Preetha's house for a sleepover there. I had texted her about it already and she is ok with it" Sanjana said.

Vivek looked at her puzzlingly.

"And...." she hesitantly looked at him for a second.

"What Sanjana ?" Vivek asked concerned.

"And..... I want you to stay outside tomorrow night. Either yours friends.. or ...... get a room.. or something for a night.." Sanjana said avoiding looking at him. She was feeling a high sense of guilt and shame talking to Vivek like this. But she had prepared for this during her walk from office. She had messaged her friend about the kids and also thought about Vivek as well. Vivek's messages, her irritation towards his helplessness, etc. made the conveying a bit easier.

"Wh..Why ...?" Vivek asked with fear expecting the inevitable response.

"Vivek please dont ask me many questions. I am tired and am going through a lot now.. why don't you understand me" she said in a pleading but firm tone.

"Sanjana, i am just asking so that i can help..." before Vivek could finish that sentence Sanjana cut in,

"Vivek, you CANNOT help. You know that and I know that. I can take of the situation. That does not mean it is easy for me. It is hard but I WILL TAKE CARE and I DONT WANT YOUR help. The biggest help you can do for me is to do what i say right now" she said firmly. Sanjana had made up her mind.

"Ye.. Yes..Sanjana" Vivek said meekly and lowered his head facing the ground.

Sanjana could not see her husband like that.

"Vivek stop acting defeated. This is tough phase we need to push through and we have decided to go through it.. I don't want to see your sorry faces every now and then.. PLEASE." she said.

Vivek nodded.

"Ok.. My boss is coming here for dinner..... he... he... he might stay here tomorrow night" Sanjana said and turned her face away from Vivek. Her voice shook a bit and she bit her lips.. a drop of tear escaped her eyes. Though she had been aroused in the office, it was too much for this chaste loving housewife who had lived all her adult life for this man, Vivek to tell him point blank that her boss will be there the next day to spend the night with her. She was ripped emotionally within her and the tears fell out. She wiped them before Vivek could sense it.

Vivek was taken by shock the moment he heard this.. When she asked him to stay outside, he guessed something was off.. but hearing it from his wife directly shook him completely.

"But.. Sanjana... Whats the problem.. with me... being.. here..." he said .. his voice totally down and feeble.

Sanjana did not respond. She was gathering herself after that emotional ripping and tear.

"I will not.. disturb.. or .. anything" Vivek said hesitantly.

Sanjana could not believe her ears. She was frustrated to the core about her husbands submissive and cuckolding instincts.. she shook her head and said to Vivek.

"Vivek, like I said, help me by listening to me.. please stay outside tomorrow. I will handle this" she said.

"O.k... Sanjana" he said.

"Good night Vivek !! I need to sleep now.. " Sanjana said and slept on the bed.

"Good night!!" Vivek said.

Sleep was far from the husband and wife.. Their life.. their love.. their relationship... so many things were about to change the next day and they knew that very well....

Sanjana was lying down watching the moon outside the window.. her mind occupied with a million thoughts....

Readers.. be in Sanjana's position and think .. "What to expect tomorrow"
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 29-11-2018, 07:53 AM